Things to do in an elevator :D
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the
shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and
go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they
know what floor you're on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend.
After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up,
then scream, "That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8) Move your desk in to the lift and whenever someone gets on, ask
if they have an appointment.
9) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if
they hear something ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency
procedures and exit with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't
panic, they open up again."
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Tell people that you can see their aura.
17) Call out, "Group hug!" then enforce it.
18) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering
"Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, and while peering inside,
ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,
without getting off.
21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror,
"You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other
23) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25) Grinning, stare at another passenger for a while, and then
announce, "I have new socks on."