Well, SO far, I only have 1 person in this circle. I thought I'd share it with all of you:
no plus ones
- I am disappoint. But since "The Cain Train" sounds less like a political movement and more like a bad '70's mechano-horror rip-off of "Christine", I'm down with the Big O.Dec 6, 2011
- Nice job generalizing an entire group if people into a small, shortminded, unfounded smear.Dec 6, 2011
- It is all poli-tricks. Both left and right are wacked so far out right now.Dec 6, 2011
- There is no left in the mainstream right now.Dec 6, 2011
- I'm not really down with him, or against him. I firmly believe even the best saint, if allowed to hold office, would have a hard time overriding the lobbyist machines. I just felt like sharing.Dec 6, 2011
- I can see Colbert now. "Well, I'm not sure what a Heyoka is, but I like the sound of it! And if you like the sound of it, be sure to contribute five, ten, or twenty dollars to Colbert Super-PAC so that we can spread our Heyoka throughout the land."
Nah, that's kinda lame.Dec 9, 2011
Add a comment...