- A Girl's Gotta Spa! LLCCEO, 2013 - presentBath and body visionary creating natural bath and body products with a mission - You Deserve to be Pampered.
- A Girl's Gotta Spa!Founder/Editor, 2005 - presentWrite product reviews, review spas (both destination and day spas), host Twitter parties and giveaways, manage a team of writers who create content for A Girl's Gotta Spa!
- SelfSocial Media Consultant, 2007 - presentWork with small and large beauty brands creating content, engaging, and managing their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and blogs. Performing blogger outreach and strategizing campaign ideas. Conducting 1:1 evaluations of a brand's current social media strategy. Also, public speaker (Cosmoprof North America, HBA, NEPA BlogCon) and have been on TV speaking on social media.
- Pierce Mattie CommunicationsCorporate Communications Director, 2006 - 2013Corporate Communications Director and manager of their blog.
- Rhode Island CollegePsychology, 1992 - 1996
Probiotic Skin Care: Miracle Ingredient or Marketing Hype? | A Girl's Go...
As a consumer, my hope is that when a product comes to market, it delivers information that is true. I mean, we're all so busy, who has the
A Girl’s Gotta Spa! Partners with Lock and Mane | Best in Beauty
“Lock & Mane was started with two goals: bringing you the best hair and beauty products and giving you a luxurious, easy and fun shopping ex
Back to College with Schick® #Sponsored | Best in Beauty
As I'm about to have a baby in a week, I can't help but think about how, two years from now, we'll be making another transition with our fam
St. Ives Spray Lotion Review #LiveRadiantly | Best in Beauty
St. Ives recently sent me their continous spray lotion in Naturaly Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract and the new Smooth & Glow Apricot
Perfect Mother’s Day: At-Home Spa Day- Fresh by FTD
Shannon Smyth of A Girl’s Gotta Spa shares her at-home spa day tips. You’ll envy her lavender bubble bath setup!
Spongelle Shower Gel Infused Bath Buffers Giveaway | Best in Beauty
Let's slough off the dryness of Winter and get our skin Spring-ready! What better way to do this than with a giveaway of Spongelle's Shower
Spongelle Body Wash Infused Body Buffers | Best in Beauty
I am an absolute devotee of beauty products that are able to multitask. For me multitasking beauty products are an absolute godsend, so when
DIY Strawberry Peppermint Foot Scrub | Best in Beauty
Give yourself a sensory experience while softening up your feet in preparation for an at-home pedi. Erika Katz, beauty expert and author of
DIY Coffee Grounds, Baking Soda, Lemon Body Scrub | Best in Beauty
This past Saturday night all I wanted to do was stay in and have an at-home spa night. Spa as in facial, hair masks, mani and pedi as well a
5 Beauty Mistakes You May Be Making | Best in Beauty
There are some beauty mistakes that are often overlooked. I'm not talking about excessive contouring (although I may or may not wish someone
Prevent Dry Cracked Hands – Try This | Best in Beauty
One of the worst offenders of dry or dehydrated skin is when it comes to cracked skin on your hands. So painful and it feels like a neverend
Pride and Glory Collegiate Beauty Products | Best in Beauty
When I was in college, I remember RIC branded items being geared more to men than women. I remember settling on a keychain, not too exciting
Lasting Smiles Lip Balm for a Charitable Cause | Best in Beauty
I love great brand stories and the cause behind Lasting Smiles lip balm is one of them. Not only is it amazing to me that the Founder and vi
Book Salon and Spa Appointments with MyTime App | Best in Beauty
Time is a priceless commodity these days. When you're trying to squeeze in some me time, it can seem almost impossible. I recently had the o
#ShopCrueltyFree Leaping Bunny Twitter Party Dec 18 at 1pm EST | Best in...
Please allow this sweet sleeping baby bunny to convince you to join the #ShopCrueltyFree Twitter Party we're hosting on December 18, 2014 at