Sometimes I want to do this to my little sister's electronics, just because of the way she talks to my mother and me sometimes. Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen.
51 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 25 previous comments
- Those are some sweet speeeeddd holes!Feb 13, 2012
- Those are not speed holes, They are air holes, you know... for better cooling.Feb 13, 2012
- I watched this the other day and wished that more parents were like that if their kids can't restrain themselves online with the comments and pics that they post.Feb 13, 2012
- WinFeb 13, 2012
- Making a video for Facebook in which you do the same thing you child has just done and then shooting their computer is merely acting the way he claims his daughter has. It's called ROLE MODELLING.
More so, it's NOT discipline. It's aggression. They're not the same thing, regardless of what a great number of people think.
All that said, while I can empathise with the man's frustrations he's just mirroring his daughter (or more so, she's mirroring him) and claiming the moral high ground.Feb 13, 2012
- Yup, he wur a gud pa. If'n he dindnt kill two of us each day, it wurn't a good day for discipline.
;)Feb 13, 2012