1. Congress is intended to represent the People.
2. It has been proven by the Princeton & Northwestern study that
that the input from the bottom "90%" of income earners has ZERO impact on Congressional decisions.
3. If the members of Congress do NOT represent the People, they do NOT belong in Congress.
4. They have broken the voting system with the power of the two parties and the mountains of money from the lobbyists!
5. Our forefathers left us an option in the US Constitution in case something like this happened!
6. IT'S TIME TO USE IT!
With the second option of Article 5, the people and the States can supersede the authority of Congress; adding a Term Limits Amendment to the Constitution; and Congress has no authority to stop it.
E-Petition Link (Takes less than 2 minutes.):www.termlimitsforuscongress.com/e-petition.html