Here we go!
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Looks like you were spot on with this one :) Bummer it doesn't have a newer CPU. Will we ever see X2 in one of these?Jan 5, 2017
- Any spec upgrades? Given the close relationship this line has to the Switch, it could be a forecast of things to come.
On it's own merits, looks great, and I'm glad to see more Nvidia coolness.Jan 5, 2017
- I couldn't see something special and I don't think it worth it to upgrade from your previous shield tvJan 5, 2017
- Most definitely not. I mean, if you want the new controller and you don't own the remote (that's almost $100 right there) - and you have a second TV in the house that could use your Shield TV OG ... Maybe.Jan 5, 2017
- Jan 5, 2017
- What's the hardware spec differences?Jan 8, 2017
- The underlying tech is exactly the same. The NEW Shield TV 16GB, however, IS MISSING THE MICROSD CARD SLOT. Which to me, is a HUGE slap in the face.Jan 8, 2017
- that's insane to have the SD slot absent but I guess they might be pushing us to use usb3 devices which would be faster. Maybe it has an extra usb port as a result of the missing SD. But why release pretty much the same device with what I consider minor changes - we can get all the apps features and updates and we can get a micro phone or just buy the remote controller and we are basically at the same level. I think the remote controllers were the only thing they needed to release along with the app features in an update.Jan 8, 2017
Add a comment...