- Langara CollegeFacilitator Professional Sales Certificate Program, 2001 - presentThe PSA (salesacademy.ca) was founded in 2001 by Shane Gibson as a separate business entity from Knowledge Brokers' core customized sales training offerings. The has PSA partnered with Langara College to provide a comprehensive e-elearning formatted Professional Sales Certificate Program based KBI's sales training and leadership methodologies and (developed by author Bill Gibson) Shane Gibson's series of books. We offer an in-depth 4 course Professional Sales Certificate and the e-learning course includes: - Online earning modules - ebooks - webinars - forums - the opportunity to network with and learn from other sales pros from around the world. Topics include: - Strategic Selling - Rapport Building - CRM - Social Selling (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blogging and monitoring tools) - Personal brand building for sales people - Key Account Management - Prospecting and lead generation - Complex Selling - Service
- Shane Gibson Inc.Professional Speaker, Author, Trainer, Podcaster, Blogger, 2000 - presentDelivered seminars for major banks, automotive companies including Ford and was a keynote speaker on sales and social selling for organizations in Canada, USA, South America, and South Africa.
- BuildDirectSales Trainer, 2014 - 2015Sales trainer for Builddirect, responsible for designing and delivering the Builddirect sales training system for new and existing sales team members and key account managers. Also responsible for developing and implementing the on-going sales coaching program. My personal goal - for Builddirect to be recognized as a leader in sales and service excellence in the building supply & home improvement industry. About Builddirect: BuildDirect is the world's largest online supplier of home improvement products dedicated to being below budget and above expectations. Through custom and proprietary web analytics and forecasting tools, BuildDirect is reinventing and redefining how consumers can receive the best prices for their home or renovation needs without sacrificing quality. For manufacturers around the globe, BuildDirect identifies in real time how a product is performing, forecast trends and pinpoint production needs to improve manufacturing efficiencies. By connecting the consumer directly to the manufacturer, BuildDirect simplifies the buying chain resulting in the best prices in the market with the same level of quality as national brands. Consumers enjoy the flexibility to purchase home improvement products online with generous free samples, easy product delivery, 30-day return guarantee and access to product experts. BuildDirect delivers a reliable and hassle-free experience in an industry known for historically poor customer service and where often, the consumer assumes all of the risk
- Socialized CommunicationsSocial Media Speaker and Author, 2010 - 2014Shane Gibson is an international social media and sales speaker, and author who has addressed over 100,000 people over the past sixteen years on stages in North America, Southern Africa and South America. He is in high demand as a keynote speaker on the topics of social media and sales performance. Shane’s books include Sociable! How Social Media is Turning Sales and Marketing Upside Down. Closing Bigger the Field Guide to Closing Bigger Deals and his new book published by Entrepreneur Press (McGraw Hill) called Guerrilla Social Media Marketing, co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson.
- Greater Vancouver Venture CentreProgram Coordinator and Trainer, 1999 - 2001Program Coordinator and trainer for the youth entrepreneurship program and Vancouver based entrepreneur development and start-up incubator that was nationally recognized for our best practices in new entrepreneur development.
Shane Gibson is an international speaker and author who has addressed over 100,000 people over the past 20 years on stages in North America, Southern Africa and South America. He is in high demand as a keynote speaker on the topics of social media and sales performance.
Shane’s books include Sociable! How Social Media is Turning Sales and Marketing Upside Down. Closing Bigger the Field Guide to Closing Bigger Deals and his new book published by Entrepreneur Press (McGraw Hill) called Guerrilla Social Media Marketing, which was co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson.As a trainer, coach and speaker, Shane combines a diverse background in sales force leadership, new entrepreneur development and social media marketing to develop unique presentations and solutions for his clients. Shane is also Canada’s only Guerrilla Marketing Master Trainer.
Blogging since 2002 and podcasting since 2004, Shane drives the majority of his business from social media and social networks. He has been published in numerous publications as an authority on the topics of leadership, marketing, social media and sales performance. Some of these publications include CMA Magazine, the Financial Post, the Globe and Mail and Profit Magazine.
Shane’s clients include: The US Department of Commerce, the Apple Specialists Marketing Co-op, CMA Canada, Simply Computing, ACL, the Vancouver Board of Trade, Ford Motor Company, HUB International, Seminarium Colombia, Seminarium Chile, BuildDirect.com, the Sauder School of Business, the University of British Columbia, Canaccord Financial and hundreds of entrepreneurs, individual sales people and marketers over the past 17 years.
When he’s not working or tweeting you can find Shane hiking or skiing in British Columbia’s Coast Mountain range with his family.Cell: +16043512328
Shane’s Blog: http://closingbigger.net
Shane’s Podcast: http://tinyurl.com/itunes-sales-podcast
Sociable! Book site: http://sociablebook.com
- Prince of Wales
- Sales and Social Media Podcast (current)
The 9 Immutable Rules of Social Selling (Video Series) for 2016 #socials...
Following are nine "30-second" videos I recently published on Twitter they're quick, to the point principles that if combined properly, can
Podcast Interview with Jim Keenan Author of “Not Taught” | Social Media ...
Do you ever wonder if you're missing some of the insights around success in today's very digital and social business climate? This week's gu
How to Run Profitable B2B Influencer Engagement Programs #Podcast | Soci...
Today's podcast (download here) is focused on why Influencer Engagement programs are vital and how to run one effectively in the B2B sales a
Beware of the Personality Profile Evangelist! | LinkedIn
“Myers Briggs!” exclaims one HR professional. “I prefer CRG or Thomas International profiling tools,” declares another. It’s the eternal deb
How Intent Can Empower Your Sales Conversations | LinkedIn
Many variables can impact our chances of closing a deal, they include but are not limited to: industry, geography, financial situation of th
Lead nurturing tips for solopreneurs - Solopreneur.ca
Lead nurturing tips to help solopreneurs add value and build relationships with prospects during the sales process.
The Enbridge 21 | Need to hear from you right now!
Now a gang of 21 MPs is casting a long shadow on the province as they decide whether they will back Enbridge or align with the heroic defend
Langara. Continuing Studies: Events: How to Close Bigger and Close More ...
Programs & Courses · Custom Training ▶▼. Our Approach · Our Benefits · Our Clients · Training Ideas · Contact · Registration ▶▼. Course Canc
Tart sisters find Valentine success - WE Vancouver
West Broadway bakery supports Vancouver charity that empowers women as they re-enter the workforce
5 Benefits Of Online Reviews For Your Business | Guaranteed SEO
Why should you care about customer reviews? The reasons are endless, but for starters they increase conversions & rankings as well as help c
Social media literacy now essential for senior executives
Every year I see the same experts claiming social media is dead. This typically unleashes a level of online geek rage equivalent to what hap