Organize your photo album
When you select "Organize", you can:
- Change your album's name, top left.
- Set a cover photo by hovering your mouse over the desired photo and click the "Album cover" bottom left: The album view must be set for larger thumbnails like in the screenshot below.
- Change the Order of your photos based on date taken, name, or reverse chronological order, from the arrow top right.
- Upload more photos to the album.
- Use the two buttons top right to change the size of your photo thumbnails.
When you're finished, click the Done button.
Move or copy photos to another album: Clicking Move lets you move or copy selected photos to one of your other albums or to a new album: This may change the degree of visibility of the photo.
Delete a bunch of photos:
- In Organize view only one-by-one by clicking on the trash can symbol
- In Album view: Click a photo / photos and then choose Delete from the top to delete the selected photos...
Learn more about the Google+ Photo Albums and Photos at http://bit.ly/1t2RlfI
#Googleplus #Photos #Jaanatip #Albums
Anyone who wish to donate an invite are Welcome
Inbox is a new product from the Gmail team. Come try it with us.
If you’re looking to try out Web Starter Kit then check out our new getting started guide which walks through setting-up WSK, explains what it’s Gulp tasks do and helps you make the most out of the styleguide.
" J " to read NEXT post on the Stream
" K " to read PREVIOUS post on the Stream
" R " to Enter a COMMENT
" TAB + ENTER " to Publish the COMMENT
" SPACE " to SCROLL-DOWN the Stream (Any Page)
" SHIFT + SPACE " to SCROLL-UP the Stream (Any Page)
" N " to read NEXT COMMENT on a Post
" P " to read PREVIOUS COMMENT on a Post
" / " to start a Google+ SEARCH
" ? " to view Keyboard SHORTCUTS
" ⇦ " (Left Arrow) to SELECT PAGES on the Left Ribbon.
" ⇨ " (Right Arrow) to SCROLL/READ the Stream again.
On the Google Bar Notifications, use the Left & Right Arrows to read Notifications
Image via http://goo.gl/urF6s
1. Share this message with the hashtag #OnePlus #InsanityWeek
2. Go insane!
Update: the Google form is no longer compulsory. All the entries in the form will be considered as others.
The contest for Day 3 starts now and will close on Thursday, October 16 at 12.00 pm GMT (6.00 am CST).
More info about this contest: http://bit.ly/InsanityWkD3
- University of PortsmouthComputing, 2013 - presentB.Sc. (Hons) in Computing
- Singapore Informatics Computer Institute, ColomboComputer Networking, 2011 - 2013
- St.Joseph's College, Colombo, Sri Lanka.Mathematics, 1996 - 2010
I love web design, web development, social media, internet marketing, etc. I also enjoy the fun and information on Google+
For Google+, I mostly;
- Notify about new updates,
- Share important Tips for newbies / beginners,
- Share & post cool image(s) I find interesting.
- Design #googleplusmockups. Album : http://goo.gl/X8gVS
Learn more about Google+
Google+ Posts : Guides, Tutorials, Tips & Tricks, etc.
LIST OF GOOGLE+ TUTORIALS & TIPS
Copying My Posts as Your Own, is a Copyright Violation.
The Google+ "F1" Directory
(contains 600+ Google+ posts related to Tips & Tutorials.)
Circles You can Add me to;
- Social Networking Geeks
- Google+ Tips, Tutorials & Guidelines
- Movie Lovers [Action, Thriller, Comedy, Horror]
- Tech Geeks
- Web Designers
- Graphic Designers
- BenWorldwide (Pvt) Ltd.Support Specialist, 2013 - presentLeads the support team with all sorts of website support for clients
- DDS CreationsCEO, 2011 - 2012
5 Reasons Why Password Managers Are Safer Than Paper
Notebooks, Sticky Pads, and random pieces of paper have become a nostalgic item replaced by smart phones, tablets, and laptops. While some a
Latitude and longitude coordinates - Google Maps Help
You can search for a location using its latitude and longitude coordinates, as well as get the coordinates of a location you've already foun
St. Joseph’s College Rector transferred to Aquinas | The Sundaytimes Sri...
The Archdiocese of Colombo on Wednesday gave effect to the transfers of rectors, vice rectors and directors to Colleges and Parishes that it