Boy do I have a story for you about my day. Now that it's almost over, I feel safe having a laugh over the comedy of it. Normally, I drink a couple of glasses of wine each night for its therapeutic properties. I think tonight I shall drink to celebrate the ...
Recently, my wife and I replaced our old scale, which had been broken since before the holidays. I really shot up from 160 pounds to a bit over 180. Part of the reason I gained so much weight was simply being unaware that it was happening. We splurged and g...
- Save TechsOperations Manager, 2015 - present
- Frontera ConsultingField consultant, 2014 - 2014
- GE AviationProcessor, 2013 - 2014
- SolaveiSocial Networker, 2013 - 2014
- Save Techs2013 - 2013
- Texas House of RepresentativesAide, 2006 - 2012
- Convergys2001 - 2003
- Confetti Party Stuff & Gifts2004 - 2006
- United Migrant Opportunity Services Head Start2006 - 2006
- South Texas Communications2008 - 2009
- T-Mobile2003 - 2004
1616 E Griffin Pkwy #196, Mission, Tx 78572
- I don't automatically Circle back, you get checked out first.
- I don't expect to be Circled if I put you in a circle.
- Border Security
- Edinburg, Texas
- Emergency Management
- Health and Wellness
- McAllen, Texas
- Mission, Texas
- Rio Grande Valley
- Social Media Club RGV
- Spanish speaking
- University of Texas at Austin
- South Texas College
- University of Texas Pan American
Neptune: An Almost-Crazy Idea for Upending the Smartphone Ecosystem | WIRED
Today, the smartphone is the center of our digital lives. Does it have to be?
BORDER NEWSPAPERS NEED TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR WHERE INCIDENTS OF DRUG VIO...
I wonder how many other online readers of The Monitor, based in McAllen, Texas, had a lump rise in their throats on the morning of Jan. 28 w
Moleskine Goes Digital: The Story Behind Evernote’s Smart Notebook | Xco...
Certain pairings make the world a better place. Peanut butter and jelly. Fred and Ginger. Pinot Noir and chocolate. Evernote and Moleskine.
Grits for Breakfast: Driverless cars would transform the legal professio...
At the blog Above the Law, attorney Mark Hermann speculates on the future of the legal profession if and when driverless cars like the one b
Grits for Breakfast: I hope they don't come out with a stat on bloggers
Anonymous said... If they're using BMI as a measurement of "overweight" (and I'd be surprised if they weren't), then this doesn't mean what