- University of LiverpoolComputer Science, 2009 - 2010Specializing in Information Security
- Vanderbilt UniversityMedical Physics, 1996 - 1997
- Grand Valley State UniversityAndroid, 2008 - 2009
- University of South FloridaPhysics, 1995 - 1997
- St. Petersburg CollegeRadiologic Technology, 1988 - 1990
- Verizon BusinessSoftware Engineer / Mobile developer, 2012 - 2015Working with Verizon in developing a complete end-to-end communication platform for the Healthcare environment, leveraging all aspects of S/MIME, SMTP, Encryption, LDAP, PostGRES, MySQL, Certificate Authorizations, RESTlet API, Postfix, Mobile (iOS7), DNS and AES256/Kerberos/DES
- Haworth, IncMobile Applications Specialist, 2011 - 2012Senior Mobile Applications Developer. Manage large-scale enterprise migration projects to mobile platform. Mobile application performance evaluation and monitoring. Assistance in setting long-range technical direction and capacity plans.
- Partners Imaging Centers of SarasotaDirector of Operation, 2006 - 2007Responsible for the ground-up development of a State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Outpatient Imaging Center. Created the Network (client-server) infrastructure, organizations system security, disaster recovery, Wi-Fi, VPN, router/switch protocols, image library, PACS, RIS/HIS, EMR, Dictation, radiation safety, marketing/sales and ACR accreditation. Key contact person for capital purchases, budget analysis, report/image turn-around, 3D reconstructions, PET QA, radiation compliance and day to day business operations.
- Vanderbilt UniversityJr. Medical Physicist / Adjunct professor, 1994 - 1997
- Davenport UniversityAdjunct Professor, 2015 - presentTeaching at the College of Technology, Networking and Security Information Assurance. Accredited by the State of Michigan, for teaching university level 200-400 courses in Computer Science, Mathematics, Bio-Engineering and Applied Sciences. Current didactics include: Securing the Infrastructure (Information Systems, Security and Assurance), Modern 2 Database Management, Network Security (Guide to Network Defense and Countermeasures), Cryptography (Intro), Security Foundation, CompTIA A+, Software Managing/Maintaining and Troubleshooting.
Dan Profitt | Singer Songwriter from Charlotte, NC
Singer Songwriter | Charlotte, NC
Robert Shiller: Unlike 1929 This Time Everything - Stocks, Bonds And Hou...
Q. How else does this period of apparent equity overvaluation compare to equity booms in the past? Robert Shiller: This time around, bonds a
Get Perfect Effects 9 Premium For Free! ($59.95 Value) - DIY Photography
Hacking Photography - one Picture at a time
Miami Cops Flood Waze With Bogus Speed Trap Data, Don't Understand How C...
We've been discussing how law enforcement organizations have started ramping up their war on the Google-owned, traffic info crowdsourcing ap
Producteev alternatives. Top 10 Productivity tools
Producteev is an online task management tool that serves as your full Productivity platform (Task and Project Management, Files Sharing). Pr
Free Video Lectures, Online Courses and tutorials from top colleges, uni...
Provides 800+ Online Courses, 19000+ video lectures from 30+ best colleges and universities. Subjects include computer science, web design,