Pakistan has done fairly well economically since her independence more than six decades ago and is the 27 th largest economy in the world with a per capita income of more than US$3500 in terms of Purchasing Power Parity. However its exports performance ha...
Pakistan has done fairly well economically since her independence more
than six decades ago and is the 27 th largest economy in the world
with a per capita income of more than US$1300 dollars. However, its exports
performance has been lackluster and far bel...
World Bank defines the governance as the traditions and institutions by which authority in a country is executed, including the process by which governments are selected, monitored and replaced. As the issues pertaining to government are becoming more compl...
- SANO Consultants (Pvt) Ltd.CEO, present
Mr. Shahid Hussain Raja has served the people and the state of Pakistan as a civil servant retiring in 2012 as federal secretary to the government of Pakistan.During his 34 years of service he held various management positions-staff, command and instructional in the federal and provincial governments within the country and abroad.Presently he is enjoying his retired life,doing consultancy work and writing on national and international issues.You are welcome to read his posts at his personal website www.shahidhussainraja.com or currentaffairs.blogspot.co.uk
He is also available for any short tem or long tem consultancy in the following areas of his expertise
· Structural analysis of public policies, their implementation and impact to gauge their efficiency and effectiveness
· Imparting training to mid-level and senior government officers for improving their decision making and service delivery skills.
· Formulation of viable agriculture sector policies and strategies for enhancing its sustainability and profitability
· Investigation and prosecution of high profile corruption cases of public office holders
His complete profile can be seen at his personal website www.shahidhussainraja.com
- Government High School pind dadan khanHumanites, 1964 - 1968Did my matriculation
- Government College,Lahore(Pakistan)Economics, 1968 - 1972Did my Bachelor of Arts
- Punjab University,LahoreEcoomics, 1973 - 1975Did my Masters
- Punjab University,LahorePolitical Science, 1975 - 1976Did my second Masters
- Cambridge University,Cambridge,UKDevelopment Studies, 1987 - 1988Did Post Graduate Diploma
- Islamabad University,IslamabadInternational Affairs, 2002 - 2003Did my MSc.
- JFK School of Government,Harvard University,USATraining, 2005Attended Executive Development Progam