#ChrisAbani could be so talented-writer,poet,teacher,photographer and God-knows-what-else. One simple explanation-he paid attention to all these talents and nurtured them. Some of us are can't multi-task that way. We always try to do one at the expense of the other. I think it is possible to nurture all your talents to an extent and they(talents) won't let you rest.
So, here's that Creative Commons post I promised last year. It's taken a while but not any less potent. The cartoon below illiustrates it perfectly and needs no further explanation. Enjoy! Cartoon by Karlisson Bezzera. Source: http://slav.global2.vic.edu....
- IAS Cargo AirlinesCompany Secretary, 2013 - present
- Interconnect Clearinghouse Nigeria LimitedAssistant Manager, Legal/Regulatory, 2012 - 2014
- Rohi ChambersLawyer, 2008 - 2012
- The Lagos Multi Door CourthouseDispute Resolution Officer, 2008 - 2008
- Babalakin & CoIntern, 2006 - 2006
- Cobranet LimitedLegal Officer, 2008 - 2012
- The Nigerian Law School2006 - 2007
- Olabisi Onabanjo UniversityLaw, 2000 - 2005
- Government College, Ibadan1992 - 1998
- INRI (INTERNATIONAL NURTURE RESEARCH INSTITUTE)1985 - 1992
allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Oyebode, Falana Advocate Compulsory French Educa...
allAfrica: African news and information for a global audience
We Just Love ❤! Read Ferdinand Adimefe’s Beautiful Ode to His Fiancée – ...
As I walked down the stairs, my eyes caught a glimpse of a beautiful face. Beautiful, despite the dull NYSC khaki. ‘A new corp member posted
Ferdinand Adimefe: Have you met a generous Ijebu man? (30 Days, 30 Voice...
Every one of as we grew inherited some kind of prejudice and bias from people who had influence over us. It could have been our parents, gra
ONOS CLAIMING MUSIC AND FASHION FOR THE KINGDOM!!!
It was an amazing event indeed, FOR THE LOVE OF THE SEASON as ONOS ARIYO a lead vocalist in House on the Rock Church Lagos took Lagos by sto
What is Good For The Dame, Is Good For Her Followers
We too eat Abakaliki rice, but that is because it is the only option available to us, Thailand parboiled is a long way from our tables; as p