A couple more things you might want to know about western "justice" far from eyeballs of voting taxpayers:
1. Kosovo was "liberated" under fallse pretences. Very same sources that were responsible for an attack now admit their materials were faked.
2. "Liberation" was done in roughly two phases. And again, that's public , even official knowledge. First, CIA took care for training and arming of anyone that wanted Kosovo "free" which pretty much meant free of non-Albanians, especially Serbs. So freedomfighters started killing kids going to school, unprotected women and civilians or old people.
When authorities decided to respond, CNN/FOX/etc cameras started rolling and reporting about "Serb atrocities". Which, even if they were true, wouldn't amount to single goat as a reparation damage that now NATO uses as bribe when killing innocent civillians.
3. After "liberation" Kosovo forces WERE CUTTING APART some of arrrested Serbs, other non-albanians and even non-conforming albanians TO HARVEST AND SELL THEIR ORGANS.
This appears to have been done with knowledge of american "frends".
The very same head of investigation Carla Del Ponte reported about strong indications, but was in Hague discreetly adviced to stop.
Which first took their time to officially "process data" only to allow Kosovo president to take care of any witness that might testify, so 40 or so people died in an accident or in misterious attack or even in western jail.
After 3 YEARS Carla Del Ponte decided to take matters in her hands and managed to collect decent pile of materials and gave it to Hague Court, expecting from it to lift its butt and start investigation.
Those materials HAVE DISSAPEARED. By their own admission. They have no clue where they are and no one is denying that they were submitted.
So, they were happpy to announce that they are doing their THIRD "ATTEMPT" of criminal investigation about this.
4. Every month or so America demonstrates its "firm commitment to Kosovo" in one or other official way. It's clear periodic "ping", to remind Kosovo "goverment" that they still have "crucial friends" that are "proud of their friendship". What is silently implied, is obvious question what happens when such crucial "friends" stop being "proud".
5. Kosovo stands or falls with American support. If Serbia is poor, Kosovo is pathetic. American Army camp Bondstill is one of their main "legal" source of income. Without that they have nothing. Except coalmines, aging electrical distibution infrastructure and large deposits of natural resources ( zinc, cobalt etc)
With all this, it is easy to see why Madeleine's job is akin to shooting proverbial fish in a bucket...