I am proud to announce a new blog on equality. It is the result of a collaboration with Alice Marshall, Ny Teknik and myself, as a sponsor and collaborator, on the behalf of Google.
Our goal? To educate, raise awareness and (for me personally) to learn.
Ny Teknik, a swedish engineering newspaper, is a solid trusted media outlet that has taken the issue of diversity and equality at heart for many years.
Alice is a equality consultant, specializing in the tech industry. She helps companies and public institutions in turning their will to change into concrete, measurable results.
Myself? I am site lead for Google's engineering efforts here in Stockholm, where we focus on pushing innovation the field of internet based communication. I am taking on this journey to learn, because I want my daughters to have the same opportunities I did growing up and for the unique opportunity to build something with Alice and NyTeknik.
We will be posting once a week, we welcome your ideas and contributions through the blog, LinkedIn or Twitter. @slac @equalityalice @nyteknik
Thanks for reading!
Code and docs: github.com/GoogleChrome/dev-video-search
• Read a transcript: simpl.info/s/t?id=ngBy0H_q-GY
• Get data and transcript for a video: shearch.me/2UKPRbrw3Kk
• Link to a query: simpl.info/s?q=webrtc
• Find captions that mention SVG for videos with a speaker named Alex: shearch.me?c=svg&s=alex
• Fuzzy matching: shearch.me?speakers=pekarsky~
• Date range: shearch.me?from=Feb
• Views for videos that mention WebRTC: shearch.me/?q=webrtc&count=views
• Total of all views: shearch.me?count=views
• Display a chart: simpl.info/shearch/chart.html
- Group Product Manager, 2007 - present
- MarratechCo-founder, 1998 - 2007
- École Polytechnique de MontréalComputer Engineering, 1993 - 1997
17 Things That 220 WebRTC Vendors Tought Me - BlogGeek.me
This last year went in a breeze, especially looking back at all the things I learned from looking at so many WebRTC vendors. Here are a few
Chromium Blog: Play Cube Slam, a real-time WebRTC video game
Cube Slam is a Chrome Experiment built with WebRTC, an open web technology that lets you communicate in real-time in the browser (and in thi
Chromium Blog: Blink: A rendering engine for the Chromium project
WebKit is a lightweight yet powerful rendering engine that emerged out of KHTML in 2001. Its flexibility, performance and thoughtful design
Guo Meimei: The TIME Cover Girl Who Wasn't | Global Spin | TIME.com
The TIME cover showed a lissome young woman in a red cocktail dress—and it generated a firestorm. Twenty-year-old Guo Meimei became a lightn
Chromium Blog: Hello Firefox, this is Chrome calling!
For the first time, Chrome and Firefox can “talk” to each other via WebRTC. WebRTC is a new set of technologies that brings clear crisp voic