So, we figure that if we don't hear anything about Lion by about now, today, that we won't until noon (eastern) on the 5th at the soonest. And since Adam is visiting a MUG in Chicago on the 6th/7th, we think that it would be much better to put off Lion until the 8th. I doubt, however, that Apple checks the TidBITS calendar when it decides when to release. However, I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to "share" my calendar with 'em. ;-) Meanwhile, I am editing away on Lion material while wondering what kind of party is best for post-Lion release celebrations.