Invisible People's work is important!
I strongly believe that if the general public viewed our homeless neighbors as being the real people that they are, there wouldn't be such humiliation and violence against people experiencing homelessness! Awareness and education on homelessness can change that, and your support in funding Invisible People is breaking wrong stereotypes and changing how tens of millions of lives view homeless individuals.
- Business WireDirector, Social and Evolving Media, presentCreating and sharing content designed to educate Business Wire brand fans on all the things I am passionate about: content creation (think video), content distribution (newswires still provide best bang for the buck) and content consumption (mobile!).
- MogreetDirector of Marketing, 2012 - 2013Oversees and implements marketing for Mogreet with four distinct goals - increase visibility of MMS in the marketplace (done!), increase awareness of Mogreet (done!), increase sales leads (done!) and be acquired (done!) utilizing 8 core marketing functions.
- AttentionExecutive Director: West, 2011 - 2011Opened the West coast offices for Attention. Responsible for corporate accounts, including creating and implementing social listening, crisis management and corporate SM programs for Mattel corporation.
- Rogers & CowanAssociate VP, 2010 - 2011Responsible for crafting and tactical social media marketing plans for Avon, Kraft, Revision3, Pauly Shore, OpenFilm, Memory Lane, Anthony Zuiker and more. Goals included increasing sales and/or tune ins by aligning programs to the brand's marketing funnel
- BLAZE PRDirector of Social Media, 2008 - 2010Responsible for crafting and tactical social media marketing plans for Luxury Link, LeMerigot, Marina del Rey Convention and Visitor's Bureau and other travel brands.
- Business WireEverything, 1994 - 2008Sales, marketing and bureau management for the nation's leading commercial newswire service.
- Startup ArmySVP, 2008 - 2011A consortium of business professionals who come in and fix your business.
- DocstocDirector of Marketing, 2008 - 2008Designed online adverting program to drive site traffic and revenues.
- Business Wire Blog (current)
- CommPro.Biz (current)
- MediaPost (current)
- PR Daily (current)
- iMedia Connection (current)
- Bulldog Reporter (current)
- PR Newser (current)
- Business2Community (current)
- Twitter (current)
- Buzz (current)
- Social Media Club Los Angeles (current)
- SlideShare (current)
- Media is Power (past)
- BW Blog (current)
- UCLAHistory, 1987 - 1989
- Brandeis UniversityHistory, 1989 - 1991
- Poteau High School1985 - 1987
Under the Influence : The Importance of Colours in Marketing
Since the first use of colour in printed advertising in 1936, the marketing industry has become increasingly aware of the effect colours ...
Twitter Hacks to Get Big Results out of Your Press Release
With press release distribution services providing high-powered ways to track your social networking impact ...
Increase Brand Authority with Infographics | Social Media Today
With the rise of sites like Pinterest and Instagram, it’s obvious how important visuals have become on the web, and these data-oriented imag
SEO Best Practices: The Impact of Social Media on Search Engine Optimiza...
By Serena Ehrlich, Director, Social & Evolving Media, Business Wire Search engines play a vital role for both consumer (search users) and or
Maximizing Facebook for Public Relations: Farewell EdgeRank! Hello Relev...
One of the biggest challenges, and opportunities, facing today’s marketers and communications professionals is the issue of content visibili
Understanding the True Risks of Utilizing Social Media for Financial Dis...
What is disclosure via social networks?
Business Wire Amps Up Social Media: Serena Ehrlich Rejoins to Lead Socia...
Business Wire announced today that Serena Ehrlich, LA-based social media expert, will oversee the company's social, mobile and evolving medi
The Social Fan: How Rockstars Build and Engage Online Communities
Social Media Club of Los Angeles presents a superstar panel for “The Social Fan”! These are the hitmakers, playas and rockstars who'll share
15 Secret Pantry Ingredients that Make Your Recipes Better | Reader's Di...
Try these surprising ways to make your favorite recipes taste better, using everyday pantry items.
5 Cool Takeaways from Silicon Beach Fest - SocialTimes
With elements of social media in most of the panels, Silicon Beach Fest exemplified the convergence of online and real-life social at its be
Google Plus Search, Google Plus Directory | Find People on Plus
Browse for People on Plus:
Stop Making Excuses! Social Media IS Investor Relations | Attention
Well, it's time to face a dirty little secret. Corporate communications officials responsible for investor relations (IROs) are the last
CES 2012: FaceCake Swivel is a socially-enabled virtual dressing room
Demo video of FaceCake Swivel, a socially-enabled virtual fitting room that lets you try on clothes and outfits via the magic of Microsoft K
Understanding the Future of Retail Marketing (it’s mobile!) ROI – 2012-2015
The retail industry is one of the most competitive markets today that pushes retailers to continuously create new and innovate methods of re
Free Android, iOS app wakes you earlier when it snows
Just in time for the northern hemisphere's winter season: An alarm clock application that automatically wakes you earlier in case of frost o
Girl Scouts Cookie Locator app uses your phone's GPS to hunt down cookies
Have a craving for Girl Scout cookies, but you don't know where to get them? Don't worry — there's an app for that. The Girl Scouts Cookie…