Career brag section...
• Accomplished Channel Development Executive with a 20 year track record, including experience with nearly every category of value added reseller
• Skilled developer of successful channel programs that balance innovation with pragmatism
• Meticulous and analytical decision-maker while consistently meeting project deadlines
• Versatile leader adept at gaining cross-functional consensus to drive a project to completion
• Dynamic and articulate communicator and presenter
When I'm not on the road, I reside in the greatest small town in the US, Henderson, KY, with my wife Kendra, daughter MacKenzie, and best pals Jack and Emily. My outside interests include running, reading, vinyl record collecting, local dining, homebrewing, shooting pool, University of Kentucky basketball, and enjoying a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon (in moderation, of course).