It's a bit colder than I was expecting today...
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Colder than anyone could expect!Aug 30, 2016
- Exosuit on!Aug 30, 2016
- The thermal analysers have jammed. One of them shows a million degrees; the others, minus five thousand.Aug 30, 2016
- I'm sure that's just Fahrenheit, throwing off your calibration.Aug 30, 2016
- I'm slightly amused. I need to alert someone who knows more physics.Aug 30, 2016
- Negative temperatures are a thing (and people don't believe me when I say it's not physically valid to average temperatures).Aug 30, 2016
- It isn't? I thought that specific heat capacity is constant. If so, then temperature is a linear function of heat, and therefore of energy, which is conserved. But IANAP. Hey , please settle this for us.Aug 30, 2016
Add a comment...