- Quinn Law Group, LLCTrial Lawyer, 2013 - present
- Sheridan & Murray, LLCTrial Lawyer, 2002 - 2013
- Swartz CampbellAssociate Attorney, 2001 - 2002
- New Jersey JudiciaryLaw Clerk to Hon. Rosemarie Williams, 2000 - 2001
Mr. Quinn is known for his hard-hitting style, tireless work ethic, and unrelenting pursuit of justice for his clients. He prides himself on out-working the competition. A testament to his blue-collar, New Jersey roots. Over the past decade, his efforts contributed to the recovery of nearly $50 million for clients.
These accomplishments have not gone unnoticed as Mr. Quinn has been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine, the National Trial Lawyers Association, and Avvo:
- Mr. Quinn has been annually recognized by Super Lawyers – Pennsylvania and Super Lawyers -New Jersey, and in 2013, was honored as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and a New Jersey Super Lawyer – Rising Star. These awards are impressive in that less than 2.5% of the attorneys in each state receive such honors. Even more impressive is the fact that Mr. Quinn was again selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyer lists for both states – an honor that only a handful of attorneys have achieved.
- Mr. Quinn has been honored by the National Trial Lawyers Association as one of its Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers.
- Mr. Quinn has a 10/10 Superb rating by the leading attorney rating website, Avvo.
Mr. Quinn’s practice is dedicated to the following types of litigation:
• Personal Injury
• Wrongful Death
• Construction Accidents
• Industrial Accidents
• Workplace Accidents
• Car & Truck Accidents
• Medical Malpractice
• Nursing Home Neglect
• Products Liability
• Premises Liability
• Longshoremen Accidents
• Brain Injuries
• Burn Injuries
Mr. Quinn’s expertise also extends to the representation of small businesses and construction companies in complex commercial litigation.
Mr. Quinn is a 1997 graduate of Franklin & Marshall College. He was a dual major in both Government and History, and also a member of F&M’s football team – a team that won three conference championships. Following college, Mr. Quinn went on to graduate from the Penn State – Dickinson School of Law with a J.D. in 2000. He gained significant litigation experience in law school serving as the captain of the National Trial Moot Court Team, and as an intern for a New Jersey Superior Court judge, the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office, and a prominent Central Pennsylvania law firm. It was during law school that his dream to become a trial lawyer was realized.
His pursuit of that dream lead to him to accept a prestigious clerkship with the Honorable Rosemarie Ruggiero Williams of The Superior Court of New Jersey following his graduation from law school. Upon completion of his clerkship in August 2001, he went into private practice – joining a large insurance defense law firm based in Philadelphia. Mr. Quinn left this position a year later – switching sides to represent plaintiffs at a prominent Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm. It was there that Mr. Quinn found his calling representing victims of personal injury and wrongful death cases. While there, he also pursued his L.L.M. in Trial Advocacy at the Temple University of School of Law, and in 2003, graduated with honors. Mr. Quinn was chosen as the Best Oral Advocate in the program by the faculty.
Mr. Quinn is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as The Third Circuit Court of Appeals. He regularly consults on cases nationwide and has a national catastrophic injury practice in which he works in conjunction with attorneys in other jurisdictions. He also routinely serves as an arbitrator and mediator – having been frequently appointed as a Judge Pro Tem by the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
Mr. Quinn is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ), New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ), Philadelphia Bar Association, and Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association (PTLA) where he is a member of the President’s Select and Future Leaders Committee.
- Franklin & Marshall CollegeB.A (History & Government), 1993 - 1997
- Dickinson School of LawJ.D., 1997 - 2000
- Temple University Beasley School of LawL.L.M. in Trial Advocacy, 2002 - 2003
Check Out the Latest Consumer Alert from the Personal Injury Team at the . With the Northeast Poised to Get Hammered By Another Snowstorm, It is a Good Time to Remind Folks of the Serious Danger Posed by Using Portable Generators Improperly.
Ergotron issued a recall of its popular television mounts after reports of the welds failing and breaking. Televisions can fall from the mount as a result of this failure and crush whatever is below.
Please share this post with anyone that may have one of these Ergotron mounts in their home. You could help prevent further injury due to these defective products.
#recalledproducts #personalinjuryattorney #philadelphiaperonsalinjurylawyer #defectiveproducts
Please share with your network as one of them might have this defective Calphalon blender in their home.
Contact the Quinn Law Group if you or a loved has been injured. We can help. We are Your Voice - Your Advocate.