I am a son. I am a brother. I am a father. I am a friend.
I am the father of two strong and dynamic young women, just now emerging from childhood. Just over a decade ago, I decided to be a stay-at-home dad. They were 2 and 4 when I started, 4 and 6 when I finished, and it was the most fulfilling two years of my life.
Outside of a short stint in the southern US when I was 19, I've lived my entire life, born and raised, in Canada.
Want to know more? Go here
If you want to follow me, thank you. Also, please know this ...
- I share a mix of public and limited posts which represents selected snapshots into my life and the things I find interesting.
- I'm not likely to spam your stream as I don't tend to post more than a few times a day, though there are times when I go on sabbatical and won't post for days on end.
- I do not post NSFW content publicly, if at all.
- If you comment inappropriately on my posts (judged solely at my discretion), I will not hesitate to call you on it or delete your comment without explanation.
If you want me to follow you, know this ...
- I will take a look at your Profile and your Posts before deciding to do so.
- I follow a fairly diverse group of people and pages spanning travel, technology, social media, general interest, and selected NSFW.
- I will engage and comment on your posts when I find them interesting. When I do, it will be in a respectful and on-topic manner (though usually with a tendency toward sarcastic and off-beat humor).
I will not follow you if you post ...
- too frequently.
- commercially motivated content.
- mostly reshares of other people's content.
- in a language that I do not understand.