- South Coast Film & VideoStudio Manager, 2014 - present
- Dark Sun FilmOwner/Operator, 2001 - present
- Texcam Inc.Camera Technician, 2011 - 2014
- The Art Institute of HoustonStudent Media Analyst and Technician, 2007 - 2011
- HCC TVMaster Control Traffic Assistant, 1999 - 2002
- The Art Institute of HoustonStudent Worker, 2009 - 2001
- The Art Insitute of HoustonDigital Film Making and Video Production, 2007 - 2011
- The Art Institute of HoustonAudio and Video Production, 1999 - 2001
How To Get 15-minutes of Free One-on-One Advice from Anyone You Want | H...
I'm going to expose some tips that will potentially cause some grief to my fellow public speakers and authors, but these tactics are just to
4 Tips for Designing a Resume That Will Get You Hired
Recruiters spend less than 15 seconds reviewing your resume. Here’s how to make the right information stand out so your resume stays in thei
My Best Mistake: Getting Fired Made Me an Entrepreneur
The best career mistake I ever made led me to become my own boss. Not so bad after all!Flashback: it’s 1995. I’m young and eager, and probab
My Best Mistake: Forgetting the Five Year Career Plan
Here is my most dreaded question: "Where do you see yourself in five years?"I have never been able to answer that one. Still can't.And that
Cinematography discussion and information for Professional Cinematograph...
The Cinematography Mailing List, CML, was started by Geoff Boyle in 1996 so that 60 Cinematographers could talk about work. We now have 21 l
7 Things You Didn't Know About Steve Jobs From the Guy Who Designed the ...
You may not know him, but that guy on the right is one of the most influential industrial designers in history, Apple's first Jonny Ive. He
How to Prep Your Camera and Gear for a Walkaway | The Black and Blue
This doesn't mean that you have to put the camera on a hi-hat, but having the tripod at its lowest is best. Another option is to place the c