Please spread the word!
Not long ago I shared an article published at which I wrote around tripods.
I received some emails asking about my workhorse tripod, so I made a video about it on my blog. See the video and read more at http://scottwyden.com/talk-tripods/.
Exploring new territories can be inspirational, unlocking new creative waves. Sometimes it can also lead to an unexpected story.
Keep reading at http://scottwyden.com/exploring/
Graffiti in the streets of Brooklyn
I recently spent a day wandering around New York City with my friend . We met up with of at , talked for a bit and then kept walking and shooting.
One of the beautiful things about walking around places you spend little time at, is that feeling of seeing and experiencing something for the firs time. It's like growing up all over again.
For example, tasting an amazing maple coffee or getting down low on cobblestones and then come across what you see in this photo.
Graffiti in the streets of Brooklyn. the Brooklyn Bridge, beautiful light and so much more.
While Brooklyn may not be the same without my friend around, shooting around the area makes for an awesome time.
After spending some time in the area, we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge towards Manhattan and then continued towards for a meetup that night. It was during our Manhattan part of our day that we happened upon this story: https://plus.google.com/+ScottWydenKivowitz/posts/X5S3DJQnmGn.
Explore new territories. Even if you think you've been somewhere, you may not have really been there. Things change, people move, stores come and go.
So keep exploring.
Thanks for reading,
- Scott Wyden ImageryPhotographer, 2000 - present
- PhotocratiCommunity & Blog Wrangler, 2012 - present
- Pivot Point SecurityMarketing, 2011 - 2012
- Mack Camera & Video Service, IncPhotographer, Camera Repair, 2004 - 2011
- Photocrati (current)
- New Jersey Photographer (current)
- Photography & Education Blog (current)
- NextGEN Gallery (current)
- Photographers SEO Community (current)
- Pivot Point Security (past)
- Moz (current)
- Udemy (current)
- Medium (current)
- Get Found With Fuse (current)
- Torque Magazine (current)
- Seven by Five (current)
- The Law Tog (current)
- Digital Photography School (current)
- Explore B2B (past)
- Japan Camera Hunter (current)
- High on SEO (current)
- Dynamic WP (current)
- MCP Actions (current)
- Photographer Cafe Journal (current)
- Wedding Album Cafe (current)
- Outdoor Photo Gear (current)
- Black Star Rising (current)
- DesignDecoy (current)
- Search Engine Journalist (current)
- Photography Web Marketing (current)
- PocketWizard (current)
- Genuine SEO (current)
- Social Media Today (current)
- Inbound Now (current)
- Current Photographer (current)
- Tiffinbox (current)
- Steve Huff Photo (current)
- Inspired Mag (current)
- CorePHP (past)
- Virtual Photography Studio (current)
- ManageWP (current)
- Nick Throlson (past)
- Green Sprout Forum (current)
- Infotainment News (past)
- Shutter Cliq (current)
- Artistic Photo Canvas (current)
- The Photo Brigade (current)
- Blog Tips (past)
- Torque Magazine (current)
- Add Me (past)
- Photographer's Adventure Club (current)
- Evolutionary Designs (past)
- Fundy Software (current)
- Themelib (past)
- H&H Color Lab (current)
- My Photo Biz Coach (current)
- WP First Aid (current)
- Inspire Your Way (past)
- Web N Words (past)
- Colorvale Actions (current)
- Thought Reach (past)
- Steel Toe Images (current)
- SocialVani (past)
- Tech at Last (past)
- Really Right Stuff (current)
- Doc Marketing (past)
- NotOrdinaryBlogger (past)
- WP Daily Themes (past)
- Pressgram (current)
- Ciderr (current)
- cmsFrame (past)
- We Blog Better (past)
- Coalesceideas (past)
- Like a bump on a blog (past)
- Book more brides (current)
- Picture Correct (current)
- Red River Paper (current)
- Brand Smash (current)
- ProDPI (current)
- Belovely You (current)
My name is Scott Wyden Kivowitz and I am the Community & Blog Wrangler at Photocrati and a New Jersey Photographer. My focus is on landscape, portrait and commercial photography. My goal as a photographer is to produce creative and professional results every time.
I love chatting with other photographers about photography, WordPress, SEO and marketing. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions you might have.
- Thomas Edison State CollegeHumanities, 2010
- County College of MorrisPhotography Technology, 2002 - 2004
How To Shoot Newborn Photos Indoors Using Natural Light
How To Shoot Newborn Photos Indoors Using A Simple Natural Light Set Up - a guest article by Angela Pointon - Philly Newborn Photographer.
On Selling Stock Photography & Marketing The Photographs
I received a question from a reader about selling stock background photographs. Check it out: Hi I am hoping to create some stock background
5th Annual Photocrati Fund – $5,000 Grant for Photographers
We are so excited to share an amazing opportunity for all the humanitarian photographers out there. For the 5th year we are giving away a $5
Change or Die: Ignoring Photo Industry Changes May Be Detrimental to You...
“You’re so screwed,” I thought to myself as I shifted my weight and rocked back on the heels of my polka dot pumps. There I was, reluctantly
LIVE WEBINAR WITH JIMMY MONCRIEF AND SCOTT WYDEN KIVOWITZ "Be Seen ...
This webinar will discuss basic search engine optimization importance because no matter how often or how much search engines adjust their al