- FilterPaveMarketing Director, 2012 - presentFilterPave is beautiful porous pavement made from 100% recycled glass or crushed stone. It is twice as porous as pervious concrete or asphalt.
- CoMo RealtyIT & Marketing Director, 2010 - present
- PenguinSparkDigital Communication Consultant & Professional Speaker, 2009 - present
555 E Green Meadows Rd. Ste. 9
- Tetris Blitz
- Columbia College of MissouriBusiness Administration, finance & management, 2003 - 2006
- Columbia Hickman High School1998 - 2001
Multipool - A Bitcoin and Altcoin mining pool. Always mine the most prof...
Pool, Block, Exchange. Coin, Hashrate, Time, Rate (/BTC), Profitability. scrypt top5. (MP) EAC, 917.6 MH/s, 0h1m, 0.00000126, 26.33. CAP, 26
5k & Fun Run 2013 | Academy of Fine Arts | Dance | Jazz | Tap | Ball...
5K & Fun Run 2013! The 5k and Fun Run are October 25, 2013. You may pick up your tutu on the day of the race. Cost. 5K is $25.00; Fun Run fo
Porous asphalt and pervious concrete compared to FilterPave
Pervious concrete and porous asphalt are not considered storm water management best practice according to Urban Drainage and Flood Control D
How can FILTERPAVE contribute to green building projects?
FILTERPAVE contribution to green building projects including LEED, NAHB. See case study and checklist here.
Download Resources and Specifications for Filterpave
Download Resources and Specifications for Filterpave recycled glass pervious paving including LEED checklist, maintenance and care.
Stormwater runoff: What is it and why is it a problem? - FilterPave
Stormwater runoff: What is it and why is it a problem? Stormwater runoff occurs when rain or snow land on any solid impervious surface such
FilterPave Recycled Glass Porous Paving: Best in Stormwater Management
Official site for Filterpave recycled glass porous paving system. Storm water management's best practice for pervious pavement with design f
Scott Wendling (CircleRank: 56152, CircleRank in United States: 10267) ─...
The CircleRank of Scott Wendling is 56152! In United States the CircleRank is even 10267! Scott Wendling says 'Marketing consultant and over