I said, "it would be a travesty if this was a lie simply told to put people off, wouldn't it."
They said, "they are still working on it, they are not lying to you sir they are just taking a very long time so I apologize"
I don't know if I should laugh or cry... how stupid do they think we are?
I pointed out that in this time Valve has managed to port over 1000 entire games, and that's rather a lot more than 1 tiny codec, but they said, "It has been my pleasure to help you today. We are here 24/7 if you need further assistance. Have a nice day and enjoy your listening!"
- suborbit LtdDirector, 2008 - present
- Department of Workplace and PensionsContracting Devops Engineer, 2014 - present
- De TelefoongidsContracting Devops Engineer, 2013 - 2014
- European DirectoriesConsulting Devops Engineer, 2008 - 2013
- News InternationalSenior Systems Engineer, 2008 - 2008
- News InternationalInternet Administrator, 2004 - 2008
- Euronext LIFFEConsulting Systems Intergrator, 2004 - 2004
- AssertaSenior Systems Engineer, 2002 - 2004
- propertyfinder.comSystems Engineer, 2001 - 2004
- Queensland Communications and Networking (QCN)UNIX Consultant, 1998 - 2001
- RP DataSystems Administrator, 1995 - 1998
- Brisbane Boys' College1989 - 1993
- Kristin School1980 - 1988
Elephant Parade – Let’s paint a brighter future! » Tears of Deliverance
Paint your Own Elephant with the elephant Parade Art Box. Buy Now! Let's paint a brighter future! Elephant Parade is the world's largest ope
Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind revelations of NSA surveillance
The 29-year-old source behind the biggest intelligence leak in US history explains his motives, his uncertain future and why he never intend
Wired on Cyberwar. In 1996. - F-Secure Weblog : News from the Lab
F-Secure Security Labs brings you the latest online security news from around the world. Ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest onli