- Crossroads Entertainment & MarketingSr. VP, 2002 - presentOversee day to day operations of all marketing activities, independent retail sales, national accounts, international sales, mainstream sales, distribution marketing, distributed label operations, digital and online distribution services, direct to consumer sales, and technology.
- Pamplin CommunicationsSr. VP, 1998 - 2002Headed all sales and distribution activities as well as all marketing activities for Pamplin, their artist roster, and distributed labels.
- Warner Music GroupNational Account Manager, 1995 - 1998Handled sales activities for Warner, Elektra, & Atlantic and their artist roster into the Christian marketplace. Was selected Salesman of the Year in 1996.
- EMI Music GroupRegional Sales Manager, 1991 - 1995Managed regional sales activities for Sparrow, Star Song, their artist rosters and their distributed labels into the Christian marketplace.
- Spectra DistributionSales Representative, 1988 - 1991Handled regional sales activities for Spectra's distributed labels artist rosters into the Christian marketplace.
I'm a father to 2 sons who constantly drive me with their creativity and passion. They are both brilliant musicians, and godly men. I'm looking forward to seeing what they will do with their talents.
I have been in the music business 25 years. Change is a constant. I'm still able to get up in the morning excited about where we can go today. Music continues to touch the soul. It's still all about the song.
Since my diagnosis 8 years ago with Stage IV Colon Cancer, I've become involved with Livestrong.
Everyday, cancer kills 1,500 Americans— one person every minute. This year, more than 550,000 Americans and six million people worldwide will succumb to this vicious disease. One out of three women and one in every two men will be diagnosed in their lifetimes.
Who will you wear the yellow for?
- Trinity International UniversityEconomics, Management, 1977 - 1981
- Greendale High School1974 - 1977
- Clinton High School1973 - 1974
Freakonomics » A Model of Government Efficiency (Not a Typo)
There's an emerging body of research that chalks up these productivity gaps to the all-too-human ways that different companies (and division
12 Tips For Promoting Your Music On Twitter - hypebot
By Chris Robley of CD Baby's The DIY Musician. You're busy. You've got songs to write, gigs to book, shows to play, rehearsals to run, and m
How Leaders Choose Between Calm and Excitement | Sanborn and Associates
As a leader you need to know when to stay calm and when to get excited. Here's how to know what to do.
The Heart of Leadership: How Full is the Glass? - Great Leaders Serve
The sub-title of my upcoming book really captures the reason I’m so excited about it’s release… Becoming a Leader People Want to Follow. If
Why Infrastructure Matters - Part 1 - Great Leaders Serve
Leaders are usually great at seeing the next hill the team needs to take. Many are crystal clear on the vision and values of their organizat
4 Time Management Tips for the On-the-Go Social Media Manager
Teddy Hunts provides some time management tips for social media managers and freelancers to get through the day and achieve optimum producti
Why Telling Artists To Stop Selling Music & Just Make Money Through ...
Giving away all your music for free and trying to make your living via other revenue streams can be a valid approach. Except that I don't kn
5 Reasons Why Every Business Must Be a Learning Business
Thursday is guest post day here at Duct Tape Marketing and today’s guest is Jeff Cobb – Enjoy! We are living in a golden age for “self-direc
7 Ways to Double the Size of Your Fan Base - MTT - Music Think Tank
One thing that fascinates me about how bands develop is the ‘leaps’ where a ba...