Now that you've seen how actions and objects interact with people and your app, it's worth pointing out that this is why we call this a Graph. In computer science, a graph is a set of objects that are interconnected. When you create a story on Facebook, you're not just posting text for someone to read. You're also creating a set of structured relationships, as well. Your app, the person using your app and the article they like are all now connected. This is why we call it a graph. You're not just telling stories, you're also creating a structured history of the things that people have done in the world.
- Montana State UniversityDigital Initiatives Librarian, 2012 - present
- New York UniversityArchives and Public History
- Long Island UniversityLibrary and Information Science
- Georgetown UniversityGreek; Latin; German
- University of Notre DameLatin
- University of GeorgiaClassical Languages
- University of MinnesotaClassical Archaeology; Anthropology
Los Angeles Review of Books - Rob Horning on Robot Futures
Triptych image: Gail Wright, "Solar Burn: Chloral Hydrate," 2011. IN 1920, THE CZECH SCIENCE FICTION writer Karel Capek introduced the world
School of Arts & Sciences - University of Pennsylvania
"Seeing death as a part of living rather than as something to be concealed or denied, finds a lot of resonances with ancient approaches
Bukowski Charles - The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over the Hills - 1969
Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site.