Going to add this to my loop of background music for my CP2020 game
- Adams Communication and Engineering TechnologyProject Manager, 2014 - presentI start on the 18th. I will get a full run down of my duties throughout the week,
- Adams Communication and Engineering TechnologySite manager, 2011 - 2013Supervised a crew of 6-8 personnel, counseled and advised employees on job performance. Responsible for safety of PGSS crew, flight safety, and operations safety. Subject matter expert for Aerostat systems and advisor/ liaison to US Military. Served as the conduit between the Tactical Forces, Battle Space Owner (BSO), Tactical Operations Center (TOC) and the PGSS Crew. Compiled, edited, and produced high definition audio/visual products to customer using computer video editing software. Designed and delivered classified presentations using MS Power Point to customers. Coordinated employee efforts to support customer demands. Maintained Classified Information System Security during mission support. Provided capabilities brief of Aerostat systems to US Army to improve utilization of assets. Knowledge of the entire PGSS system including; Aerostat, Payload, Mooring Station, Fiber, AGIG Operation, GCS Server rack and it’s components, Generator Operation and operator level maintenance and basic maintenance of ECU’s Assembled, maintained, and repaired airborne and ground computer network systems. Maintained daily flight logs and status reports which were reported daily to regional supervisor. Forecasted and ordered replacement parts and helium using online ordering software. Provided the military with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) for mission support operations and mission success. Performed a wide range of missions including reconnaissance and targeting with specialized sensor and payload equipment. Conducted maintenance and logistics to keep UAS in the air and in top operational performance. Trained and certified on the 17M, 22M, and 28M TCOM as well as Aerostar TIF-25K Aerostat's Trained and certified on the FLIR 380HD and MX-15i Camera systems Trained and certified on the use of Terra-Sight Manager and Visualizer, Ageon ISR, Vista Radar and Use of Telemetry software for logging of ground/ flight wind speeds, flight height, tether tension, temperatures, ballonet levels Deploying and Mooring Aerostat, working the flight properties on a MIRC system, recording of mission records, Installation of fiber optic and Cat-5 lines
- Engineering Solutions and ProductsField Service Technician, 2010 - 2011Supported all aspects of the BETTS-C System of Systems, to include Rapid Aerostat Initial Deployment (RAID) Towers (80 foot and 107 foot) Persistent Surveillance Dissemination System of Systems (PSDS2) V3 CERBERUS Force Protection System (FPS) Rapid Deployment Integrated Surveillance System (RDISS) networked cameras. Ground Based Operational Surveillance System (G-BOSS) Medium Range Thermal Imager (MRTI). Subject matter expert/mentor for the end-user able to provide both informal and formal instruction on the system. Deployed, maintained, troubleshot, and repaired BETTS-C Systems. Provided the military/customer with BETTS-C/RAID operating experience for mission support and mission success. Performed a wide range of missions including reconnaissance and targeting with specialized sensor and payload equipment. Conducted maintenance and logistics to keep BETTS-C and RAID equipment in top operational performance. Trained and certified on the installation of the 80 foot and 107 foot BETTS-C Towers. Trained and certified on the operation/ installations of the Force Protection Suite (FPS) components C2 Server Nodes, Video Archive Distribution Server (VADS), Network Camera Controller (NCC), Long Range Thermal Imager (LRTI), KBD300A Controller, Pan Tilt Zoom Camera (PTZ), Bosch Infrared Illuminator, Closed Circuit Television Cameras, Power Conditioning Unit (PCU), Man-Portable Surveillance Target Acquisition Radar (MSTAR), Battlefield Anti-Intrusion System (BAIS), BlueSky Mast & Tree Top Tower. Trained and certified on the operation/ installations of the Rapid Deployment Integrated Surveillance System (RDISS) components. Monitoring Station, Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) cameras, Fixed Cameras (CCD), Interface Nodes, Video Nodes, Main Hub Nodes and add on components like the Infrared Illuminator Super Circuit IR25, Mid Range Thermal Imager (MRTI). Trained and certified on the operation/ installations of the Cerberus Long Range Trailer
- US ArmyPlatoon Sergeant / Training Manager, 1987 - 2010Senior Training Manager Designed and managed comprehensive training programs delivered both online and directly. Designed and delivered Power Point training using computer based audio/visual technology. Compiled and maintained records of all training developed and conducted. Worked with clients to develop training programs that met time and budget constraints while providing realistic and challenging training to the end-user using the latest technology, techniques, and procedures. Regularly conducted meetings to ensure training met client demands, milestones, and goals Mentored and guided trainers on instructional techniques by conducting after action reviews in order to provide feedback to the trainers. Maintained information security of all records and personal information for training team as well as clients’ training records, resulting in zero loss or spillage of sensitive information. Platoon Sergeant / Master Gunner Directly responsible for inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of 14 M1A2 SEP Tanks, three M1114 and one M1151 HMMWVs. Maintenance duties include troubleshooting using internal FIT (Fault Isolation Testing) and external TMDE (Testing Measuring and Diagnostic Equipment) to isolate faults. Maintained and calibrated tank ballistic computers, gun/turret positioning systems, laser range finders, stabilization systems, electrical power distribution systems, electrical firing systems, hydraulic systems, thermal and daylight sighting and fire control systems. Verified all individual fire control system components passed complete fire control systems test prior to engaging in live fire calibration and training exercises. Designed and delivered training to company in the utilization of and theory of operation on above named equipment. Planned, coordinated, and integrated training activities with outside organizations and other companies. Compiled, maintained reports and conducted briefings to unit leadership on training activities, milestones, and goals. Subject matter expert to leadership on all elements involved in unit training. Planned, organized, and directed training, supervision, coordination, and reporting activities of tank platoon or staff sections. Supervised platoon maintenance activities. Directed distribution of fire and assigned fields of fire. Collected, evaluated, and assisted in interpretation and dissemination of combat information. Directed platoon tactical movement: movement to contact, hasty attack, and defense at platoon level. Coordinated and conducted platoon resupply operations. Supervised the employment of OPSEC measures. Coordinated the evacuation of casualties. The master gunner is the commander's primary tank gunnery tables technical advisor. He assists the commander and staff in planning, developing, conducting and monitoring the units tank gunnery program to include turret maintenance programs to ensure proper readiness posture is maintained. Specifically, his duties will include: a. Advise/train tank commanders in basic and advanced gunnery techniques. b. Managing and employing tank gunnery training aids and devices. c. Planning and monitoring individual and crew gunnery training programs. d. Planning, operating and supervising the conduct of tank ranges. e. Forecasting of ammunition requirements. f. Ensures that individual, crew and platoon tank gunnery standards are enforced. g. Monitors and advises the commander on turret maintenance programs and trends. h. Assists in coordination for logistical support for unit tank gunnery programs. i. Assists maintenance personnel in troubleshooting and diagnosing turret malfunctions as necessary. j. Provides technical feedback to the tank maintenance supervisor/maintenance officer on tank system failure or malfunctions. k. Provides technical feedback to the tank maintenance supervisor/maintenance officer on maintenance trends being established. 2. The master gunner's knowledge and technical expertise allows him to work directly with individual tank commanders. He will coordinate directly with unit maintenance to identify, isolate malfunctions and ensure proper corrective actions are taken. He will supervise the proofing team during boresight and calibration of the tank system. 3. The master gunner assists the commander and/or his staff in preparation for unit tank gunnery training. He ensures all gunnery related forms are properly maintained. Master gunners will be qualified as Conduct of Fire Trainer (COFT) Instructor/Operator and serve as technical advisor on fielded gunnery tables and simulators/devices. 4. Responsible for tank commander certification program training and testing. 5. Assist in coordination of training area and range scheduling. Basically it boils down to four functional areas: Range Operations, Training Management, Turet/Gun Systems Advisor and Tank Training Devices Manager.
I retired from active duty October 2010. I have over 15 years of experience leading and mentoring soldiers in combat and garrison. Recently, I have also managed a team of aerostat operators in Afghanistan. We met every challenge thrown at us, from bad guys to mother nature. All I can say is thanks to my hard working and dedicated team they truly did make me and the PGSS program look good.
- Texas A&M University - Central TexasMBA, 2013 - presentMaster's program for business admin with a focus on leadership and management
- Excelsior CollegeLiberal Arts, 2008 - 2010
- Central Texas CollegeGeneral Studies, 1990 - 2008