So I recently started uploading my videos from my Dashcam to my G+ account. One thing i have noticed is that the "Date Taken" field is not being set properly. The date/time is always "01/01/04, 12:00 am UTC+1".
The video files are .MOV. And the date created and date modified times of the files are correct when viewing them in Finder.
Does anyone have any ideas? Really need them to get the correct date/time so that i can order them properly etc.
The second product we’ve just announced today is the super light-weight Mi Band. Here goes:
- Fitness monitor & sleep tracker
- Sleep-cycle smart alarm
- Unlock your Mi phone without a password
- 30-day standby power
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Stylish band options (incl. wrap-around and leather)
- Approx. US$ 13
- Berwick Upon Tweed Acadamy2004 - 2011
- Tweedmouth Community Middle School2000 - 2004
- Tweedmouth Prior Park First School1996 - 2000
- Performance Horizon GroupSoftware Developer, 2012 - 2014
- BaremetricsSoftware Engineer, 2014 - present
- GiveySenior Software Engineer, 2014 - 2014
Romhut | UltimaROM | Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300)
I'm using this ROM as my daily driver and as such it'll be updated frequently whenever there are new developments, such as in the base ROM,
Petition | Punish British teens who set rabbit on fire, threw it out the...
Rebbeca Atkinson was left in dismay after her white lionhead rabbit, Percy, had been stolen from its hutch in Seaham, Durham ... | English
PHG Adds iBeacon Tracking Functionality to ExactView
Performance Horizon Group has bolstered the functionality of its proprietary platform ExactView with the addition of data tracking for Apple
danvdh Google Edition | Samsung Galaxy S4 (Qualcomm) (i9505) | Romhut
This is the latest build for the I9505-G Google Edition S4 official from Google/Samsung. I have made quite a few optimizations to the ROM an