So I am thinking about doing the following:
- hire a paid moderator
- find two-sponsors and have them contribute articles to the Community one day a week each
- take the money I charge the sponsors and use it to pay for the moderator.
Thoughts? Share your feedback, suggestions, etc.
- Post Buster (Live from his Observation Post)
- Reaching SMBs LLCStrategy Consultant, 2009 - presentDevelops Go-to-Market strategies for selling to SMBs. Clients tend to be Fortune 100 companies and/or major technology companies. Clients have included: Oracle, Adobe, SAP, Microsoft, and Sony
- Get SatisfactionAdvisor, 2009 - 2013
- Intuit Inc.2002 - 2009
- LoYakkVP of Marketing, 2012 - 2013
- Human 1.0CMO and Digital Strategist, 2009 - 2012
- EdelmanSVP-Digital Strategy, 2009 - 2011
- Intuit Inc.GM-Social/Community, 2003 - 2009
- eToys/KBToysSVP: Marketing, 1999 - 2002
- Borders.comDirector: eCommerce/Content/Community, 1996 - 1998
- AOLProduct Management Lead, 1994 - 1996
- Apple Inc.Product Marketing, 1992 - 1995
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.Product Marketing, 1991 - 1992
- American ExpressMarketing, 1989 - 1991
- Cape Codder NewspaperPaper Boy
- New York University Stern School Of BusinessMA - Marketing and Information Systems
- The Johns Hopkins University - School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)MA: International Stuides - Crisis Management/Conflict Resolution
- Sophia UniversityMA: - Psychology
- Vassar CollegeBA - English
- The Dalton SchoolK-12 education -- 15 years at same school
Boeing 777 crashes at San Francisco International Airport
BREAKING NEWS: Asiana Airlines flight crashes while landing at San Francisco airport, Fox News confirms.
The End of Big is at hand! @Nicco Mele's book on #radicalconnectivity
endofbig. In The End of Big, Internet pioneer and Harvard Kennedy School lecturer Nicco Mele shows how our ability to connect instantly, con
Future of Work Interview: Robert Brownstone, Technology, eDiscovery and ...
Future of Work and the current trends in eDiscovery. Interview with leading practitioner, Robert Brownstone of Fenwick and West
Employee Engagement: Its ROI May be More Than You Think
When it comes to employee engagement, the biggest ROI is to think of your staff just like you would a customer: seek to understand their int
Employee Engagement: Its ROI may be more than you think
Employee Engagement requires planning and letting go of control.
What business owners and executives are saying about us
Real entrepreneurs who have started, run and sold real companies in the real world. Quick facts: Founded 4 companies Acquisitions by Microso
MediaPost Publications Google's Motorola Hires Former Apple Exec Kawasak...
Google's Motorola Hires Former Apple Exec Kawasaki - 03/04/2013
8 Mistakes You Should Never Make On LinkedIn - Forbes
Whether you're hunting for a new job or making the most of the gig you have, avoid these major LinkedIn no-nos.