- Fantasy Sports SweepstakeHead of Marketing, 2014 - present- Responsible for planning, developing, executing and overseeing marketing and promotion initiatives for the Fantasy Sweepstake brand, including long-term strategy in addition to providing oversight and direction to short-term campaigns. - Responsible for tracking and analyzing all digital marketing and advertising activities, including conversion rates, click-through rates, cost-per-click, key performance indicators, bounce rate, etc. - Assisting in the development of various web platforms used to create the “free to play” competitions, as well as the necessary digital and social media marketing campaigns required to target and reach the company’s target market. - Responsible for producing detailed monthly statements via Google Analytics in order to provide recommendations to top management regarding various short and long-term marketing implementation plans. - Tasked with researching, designing and implementing various marketing and advertising plans in order to increase brand recognition for the company, as well as furthering B2B and B2C relationships. - Organized and analyzed market research/market trend reports regarding key demographics, companies and target markets as a means of identifying key potential consumers/investors. This data was also used to provide other executives with pertinent information regarding the online channels used by each group. - Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders while also leading staffing and recruiting tasks. - Personally meeting and negotiating with potential vendors and customer while also developing and implementing consumer research designed to improve the results of our sales promotions.
- Players ViewDigital/Social Media Marketing Strategist/MLB Writer, 2013 - 2014- Developing and implementing various online marketing campaigns that encourage a successful B2C online presence while utilizing various social media analytic programs in order to provide up-to-the-minute reports. - Providing analytic, digital and social media marketing advice on segmentation, branding, macro and micro conversion rates, analytic infrastructures and measurement planning; all as a means of meeting various business objectives and increasing brand awareness. - Continuously improving and implementing new digital and social media marketing strategies in order to analyze and promote personal blogs and articles while creating a more developed and well-rounded online marketing sense via application. - Utilizing a deep knowledge of and experience with social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, and Pinterest, as well as software such as Hootsuite, NUVI, Buffer, TweetDeck, ID Interact, Blogger and WordPress in order to maximize online exposure and decipher various web analytics and social media data. - MLB contributing writer providing content on the Washington Nationals (player analysis, saber metrics, free agency, contract talks, etc.), as well as analysis on various sport business topics (sponsorship deals, marketing campaigns, salary cap issues, CBA discussion, etc.).
- Beyond Sports NetworkDigital Sports Marketing Intern, 2013 - 2014Played a key role in BSN’s expansion into various social media channels, as well as helping to grow the overall digital presence of BSN. Accomplished this through vigorous promotion via Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and other social media applications. - Worked alongside BSN executives and writers in order to help establish and develop brand recognition for the company through the use of social media promotion and marketing. - Utilized various social media platforms and numerous digital marketing strategies as a means of expanding the company’s brand name and brand recognition among segmented target markets. - Collaborated with fellow employees and executives in the expansion of the company through the use of various networking platforms while also helping to increase awareness in the sporting world of BSN’s unique vision.
Analytical & highly creative marketing & sport business MBA graduate with experience in digital & social media marketing; seeking employment with a company in the marketing sector that possesses an innovative & forward-thinking business plan which allows both employee & employer to grow in the digital and social media marketing industry. Rigorously keeps up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking, the blogosphere, search tools and Web 2.0, and works closely with clients and fellow employees to create innovative, effective campaigns. Skills, qualifications, & experience include:
- Problem-Solver w/ excellent oral & written Communication, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set
- Unique sport business knowledge and background which allows for the ability to work across and with various businesses and IT departments within the company.
- Proven leader who is willing to do whatever it takes in order to keep the company on the cutting edge of the industry.
- Search Engine Optimization - Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certified
- Competitive Market Analysis - Search Engine & E-mail Marketing
- Direct & Multi-Channel Marketing - Online Marketing Strategy & Management
- Social Media Marketing & Promotions
- Utilization of Paid Search, PPC, & CPC Campaigns
- Awareness of New Technological Developments
- Tracking Conversion Rates, Goals, KPI’s, & ROI’s