Leap Motion represents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It's more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a touchscreen. For the first time, you can control a computer in three dimensions with your natural hand and finger movements.
The Leap Motion works on Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X, with Linux being on the agenda.
In this video, we are running Windows 7. The display is an Apple Cinema display.
#techonology #tech #LeapMotion #MathewTyler
- Assurance Management Consulting LLCManaging Director, 2012 - presentWe help our clients create value and architect change through our unique spectrum of management consulting services, which includes business process management, change management, finance and enterprise performance, global development and strategy.
- ProcureNetworks LLCFounder/CEO, 2014 - 2015
- J.P. Morgan Chase, N.A.Vice President, 2006 - 2008
- Arizona State SenateState Senator, Chairman, Finance Committee, 1996 - 2002
- Morgan StanleyRegistered Representative
- Arizona House of RepresentativesVice Chairman, Banking Committee, 1994 - 1996
- Joe Foss InstituteExecutive Chairman, CEO, 2009 - 2011
- Cornerstone OnDemand2011 - 2011
- Arizona State SenateMajority Leader, State Senator, 2011 - 2012
Scott Bundgaard is the Managing Director of Assurance Management Consulting. He recently served as CEO of ProcureNetworks, an internet startup that provides web-based procurement for public, non-profit and health care sectors. He has worked in executive management, non-profit, commercial real estate investment, global private equity, and financial services industries, including as a Vice President with JPMorgan N.A.
Scott served for nine years in the Arizona State Legislature - two years in the Arizona House of Representatives, as Vice Chairman of the House Banking Committee, and six years as a State Senator as Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee and in 2011, as Senate Majority Leader for one year. In 2002, after an unsuccessful run for the U.S. House of Representatives, he was appointed by President George W. Bush to serve as a Commissioner on the White House Commission for Presidential Scholars and as a member of the Presidential Scholars Foundation Board, where he was asked to serve in both capacities under President Barack Obama.
Scott served as a board member with the Joe Foss Institute, StreetLightPHX and with MatchPoint/MentorKidsUSA – a faith-based mentoring organization for at-risk youth. He has served as a mentor at MatchPoint and at Arizona Project Challenge. He has coached soccer and basketball for the Boys & Girls Club, the City of Glendale and Arizona Youth Sports. He was recognized as “Coach of the Year” by the Kid’s Basketball Association, “Man of the Year” by the Leukemia Society of America, “Arizona’s Finest Fundraiser” for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, “40 Under 40” by the Phoenix Business Journal, served as the Finance Chairman for the Arizona Opera Ball, served as a board member of the Arizona Pioneer Living History Museum, and was recognized as the "highest fundraiser" for Tu Nidito Children & Family Services in 2011 and 2012 and has received other awards from the International Reading Association, Arizona Software and Internet Association, the American Legion, and Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
Scott earned his MBA from Thunderbird, the School of Global Management.
- Thunderbird, the Global School of BusinessGlobal Business Management, 2003 - 2005
- Grand Canyon UniversityJournalism, 1987 - 1990
- Washington High School