View 32 previous comments
- mircophoneMar 7, 2012
- : I'd rather the Linux Foundation or the Electronic Frontier Foundation did that.Mar 7, 2012
- Sorry the estate of George Booles owns the universal world rights to all IT cyber technology Google Facebook Microsoft and Apple are trespassing they must cease and desist, or I will walk into your homes on their behalf and confiscate your junk!! You are were suckers to those extortionists in the first place.
So screw you and Bill Gates!
George Boole ( /ˈbuːl/; 2 November 1815 – 8 December 1864) was an English mathematician and logician. His work was in the fields of differential equations and algebraic logic, and he is now best known as the author of The Laws of Thought. As the inventor of the prototype of what is now called Boolean logic, which became the basis of the modern digital computer, Boole is regarded in hindsight as a founder of the field of computer science. Boole said, ... no general method for the solution of questions in the theory of probabilities can be established which does not explicitly recognise ... those universal laws of thought which are the basis of all reasoningMar 8, 2012
- : I see what you did there!Mar 8, 2012
- What me I am completely innocent you won't get me coppers! The geniuses of parasitical capitalism and vulture can not prove their idiots products are original they are all HACKS, cheats and thieves. and as HACKS cheats and thieves they should get what they deserve NADA NOTHING ZERO!Mar 8, 2012
- yeah start studying the manual, get your lawyer to look over the terms of service before they recall your life, and don't forget to renegotiate the bank's iron clad finance terms for the purchase of preplanned obsolescent electronics.before they fir you because you do your job too well as you have to be a positive thinking team player as it doesn't matter that you and your family don't have health care since having health insurance doesn't mean you can find a lawyer or a doctor when you need them locally.Mar 11, 2012