Agreed, even most of the Siri stuff was lesser than I expected based on my analysis from Tom Gruber's Siri keynote from 2008: http://bit.ly/rklioN
1. Very few languages for Siri (including Spanish)
2. No API announced to developers to add tasks to Siri
3. It's still named...Siri? What happened to Assistant? I guess it is quicker to say.
4. Siri's in BETA? Is this the first time Apple's released a major iPhone feature with a beta sticker?
5. No payments integration with Siri mentioned. Can it buy stuff for me? as Gruber talked about in 2008?
6. No Facebook partnership for social knowledge on Siri, or even iPad app.