- SV Educational ServicesOwner, 2011 - present
- West Lakes AcademyScience Teacher, 2007 - 2011
- Sir Frank Markham Community SchoolScience Teacher, 2004 - 2006
- St. Aidan's County High SchoolScience Teacher, 2006 - 2007
- NSB Retail SolutionsIT Technical Consultant, 1999 - 2004
- University College of Wales, BangorBotany, 1986 - 1990
- Thanet Technical CollegeA Levels in Biology, Chemisty and Physics, 1981 - 1985
- St. Johns Secondary Boys School, MargateCSE's, 1977 - 1980
We don't get paid enough to talk to Tory voters, admit polling staff
Polling company employees have admitted that the wages on offer aren't enough to engage in conversation with Conservative voters.
Time for the Church to come clean on the ‘Just Pray’ controversy
With a considerable media firestorm the Church launched a crafty piece of marketing for their 'Just Pray' campaign – centred on the accusati
Researchers find new phase of carbon, make diamond at room temperature
Researchers from North Carolina State University have discovered a new phase of solid carbon, called Q-carbon, which is distinct from the kn
The Norse Mythology Blog: CHARLEMAGNE'S SAXON WAR: RELIGIO-CULTURAL ...
Charlemagne, king of the Franks and emperor of the Romans, fought a war of conquest and conversion against the pagan Saxons from 772 until 8
4 out of 5 Brits have sympathy for the morons who get their news from Th...
A new survey has found that four out of five British people have sympathy for the sort of moron who relies on The Sun newspaper for their cu
The Norse Mythology Blog: THE BATTLE OF MALDON | Articles & Intervie...
The anonymous Old English poem known as The Battle of Maldon was preserved in an eleventh-century manuscript that was destroyed in the 1731
Jeremy Corbyn is not as radical or unpopular as the mainstreaam media tr...
Anyone who has failed to notice the incredibly biased mainstream media coverage of Jeremy Corbyn's exponential rise in popularity is either
The AAV infographic that royalists don't want you to see
On the 18th of July 2015 I cobbled together a quick infographic to explain my reaction to the video of the infant Queen Elizabeth II doing N