Hometown banking was established in southern Utah with the opening of State Bank of Southern Utah in 1957.
Hometown banking is important because people who live and work in southern Utah make the decisions. Bank employees and officers understand the banking needs of area residents because they are affected by the same economic climate. Find out what hundreds already know - hometown banking is better.We have offices to serve you throughout southern Utah:
- Cedar City: 377 N Main
- Cedar Wal-Mart: Providence Center
- Cedar City: 397 S Main
- Circleville: 125 W Main
- Hurricane: 720 W State St.
- Kanab: 98 W Center
- Orderville: 55 E State Street
- Parowan: 93 N Main
- Richfiled: 14 S Main
- Santa Clara: 2287 Santa Clara Drive
- St. George: 395 E St. George Blvd.
- St. George: 1337 E 170 S (River Road)
- Tropic: 200 N Main