Extreme Tech (13 Feb 2015): "Robots are getting more nimble and clever all the time, but the fundamental difficulty in creating robotic hands has kept them from being useful on the small scale. To operate in confined spaces, you need a machine to be less clunky and more flexible than current mechanical constructs. That’s where the emerging field of soft robotics comes in. Scientists at Johns Hopkins University have created a new type of microscopic gripper from flexible materials that could one day aid in drug delivery or surgical procedures."
- Quanticare TechnologiesCo-Founder, 2014 - present
- Contract Developer (GSoC), 2014 - 2014Working with the organization PCL (Point Cloud Library) as part of Google Summer of Code 2014 program. PCL is an open source 3D computer vision library. The project blog is at http://pcl-gsoc-blog.sksavant.net/ More details about the project at : http://bit.ly/multiview-gsoc
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityVisiting Scholar, 2013 - 2013Researching sensor based methods for aerial vehicle perception, localization, and planning.
- Contract Developer (GSoC), 2012 - 2012Student developer in the program 'Google Summer of Code' Add functionality to GNUCap (http://gnucap.org/) under 'The GNU Project' http://gnucap-gsoc.blogspot.in/ http://goo.gl/3L0uD
- Monument Valley
- IIT BombayElectrical Engineering, 2010 - 2014
- SR Edu CentreMathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Sanskrit, 2008 - 2010
- Warangal Public SchoolMathematics, Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, 1997 - 2008
Headspace.com - meditation - Android Apps on Google Play
Headspace is meditation made simple, a way of treating your head right. Using proven meditation and mindfulness techniques we’ll show you ho
Robot simulators and why I will probably reject your paper | Robohub
Dear Robohub readers: We need your support. Robohub is growing. Robohub is now a community with over 150 contributors and more than 65000 un
I've been selected for Google Summer of Code 2014!
I've been selected for GSoC 2014! My project is to implement XMLHttpRequest in Servo (proposal), under Mozilla (mentored by the awesome Josh