- OsakaBentures (Sakai City, Osaka, Japan)Social Web Apps Bootstrapping & SMM Insights, 2009 - presentPR/Community Development/Social Presence for startups and entrepreneurs, Social Media Consulting, Project lead for internet startup projects
- RiteTag.comFounder, 2012 - 2013Product design, user experience design, project management, community development, social media marketing, public relations
- IdeasWatch.comPartner, 2012 - 2013User experience, community management, social media marketing, PR
I design social media tools that benefit publicists, marketing people and anyone aiming to reach more people, relevantly. I initiate and also join projects worldwide, bringing them the benefit of my experience in product design, user experience, PR, business modelling and project management.
- RiteTag, a dynamic tool for hashtag optimization for anyone aiming to reach beyond your followers. Just one feature, Hashtag Optimizer, provides three ways to get tag suggestions, tag a post, and send or schedule for Twitter. In the works: posting to Googleplus, and posting/scheduling posts to Facebook and Twitter. RiteTag Stats show you which tags got you this and that, and your hardest working tags begin populating and re-ordering themselves in "top performing tags" in Hashtag Optimizer.
- CrowdGene: a set of .net code blocks designed to allow us to create a simple social network site for you that is based on crowdsourcing from your community.
- IdeasWatch: "Startup inspiration from the crowd." This is our best example of a CrowdGene-powered community site. If you need your own private social network, look at the functionality of IdeasWatch and contact me with your wish-list of how we could build something similar to suit your organization's needs.
I conceive and bootstrap social media tools into existence. For lean startups, I offer team-building and project management, as well as UX, functionality, business modeling, monetization, marketing and PR firepower.
My blog, with full contact details: OsakaBenturesYou may want to circle me for:
• UX design
• Social Media Tools/Apps Features and Functionality Planning
• Lean Startup Team-Building and Project Leadership
• Personal & Startup Branding and Image Development
• Community Development, Engagement and Management
• Being Saul Fleischman
- Pennsylvania State UniversityFilm, 1985 - 1989
- Universal Foreign Language InstituteJapanese, 1990 - 1991Japanese language course (Osaka, Japan)
If you're a journalist, great designer, statistician or php/js/sql/jquery engineer, we have opportunities at http://ritetag.com
They don't pay now or soon; some will in the future. get in, make a place within our still-limber and flexible organization.
See what we need in Angellist - "RiteTag."
#startupjobs #startupinternship #ritetag
Feel most welcome to use this gif wherever you see fit.
For bloggers, podcasters and web show producers reviewing RiteTag, welcome to save your own time and hit me up for my videos, latest press release and "first look" type stuff.
The Chrome extension is free and the share/schedule button is just one part of it. However, it's the cornerstone, since everything you share with a URL and hashtag(s) powers your Top Performing Tags: showing you which hashtags get you real return.
I clicked through from Bryan's Twitter mini-profile in Hootsuite to audit the last 20 of his tweets. Then, I optimize the hashtags in one of them, auto-schedule (goes to my "sweet-spot" time range for the next day) and then, re-optimize and tweet immediately.
You'll need the RiteTag Chrome extension installed, and be signed up for RiteTag to have this and other RiteTag hashtag help inside Hootsuite (and four other sites).
#hashtagmarketing #hootsuite #hashtagacademy
Here'sa quick animated GIF demonstrating what I look at, and how I shared the multi-shared article with the RiteTag Chrome Button.
The extension also integrates our hashtag grading right insde #sproutsocial (and Twitter, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Buffer, and SocialOomph).
Here we are on the Best Business Online blog - hashtag tracking tools for Twitter http://bestbusinessonlinenow.blogspot.jp/2014/03/5-hashtag-tracking-tools-for-twitter.html
#hashtagtrackingtools #twittermarketing #ritetag
5 Hashtag Tracking Tools for Twitter, Facebook and Beyond
Are you using hashtags in your social media campaigns? Do you want to find tools to help manage your hashtags? The right tools can help you
5 Hashtag Tracking Tools for Twitter, Facebook and Beyond |
Discover the hashtag tracking tools you need to make it easy to create, manage, track and report on social media hashtag campaigns.
#Ritetag hashtag scans: your embeddable hashtag smarts
Twitter hashtags used with the term "socialmediamarketing" Here is the RiteTag interactive visualization of the top 10 hashtags most often u
52 Métodos: Cómo hacer que tus Tuits sean Retuiteados
52 Métodos: Cómo hacer que tus Tuits sean Retuiteados Twitter. Lo has hecho parte esencial de tu negocio. Tienes seguidores. Escribes tuits.
To offer exclusive value or to offer an affiliate program?
When a user tells me "if you had an affiliate marketing program, I could promote your ," I think... RiteTag strives to provide exclusive val
Steve blank moneyball and evidence-based entreprenuership
Moneyball Evidence-‐Based Entrepreneurship & Investment Readiness Levels Steve Blank @sgblank www.stevebla
6 servicios para monitorear un hashtag en Redes Sociales
A la hora de administrar una cuenta de Twitter, tenemos que estar al tanto de lo que están diciendo de nosotros. Algunas herramientas de lis
A brand new value proposition for RiteTag: #ReturnOnHashtags
"Return on hashtags": using what gets desired results. We tried #sso - a term I coined, not single sign-on (way bigger, by the way), but soc
If your community does #crowdsourcing it should have a social network
The DNA of Crowdsourcing You’ve built a community. Shouldn’t you have a fully-functional crowdsourcing site? Here is my quick SlideShare pre
Return on hashtags using what gets desired results
#returnonhashtags Show me what I’m getting from my hashtags Show me which tags got me > real results, not this #tripe! >