- Pennsylvania State UniversityFilm, 1985 - 1989
- Universal Foreign Language InstituteJapanese, 1990 - 1991Japanese language course (Osaka, Japan)
Lean startup product and service designer, talent magnet. Experienced in user experience, community development, PR, business modelling and turning nothing into something.
- RiteTag is a social media optimization service for anyone who needs to engage more closely with and reach beyond their followers. Just one feature, Optimizer, provides three ways to get hashtag suggestions, tag a post, and send or schedule to Twitter and/or Facebook - with time optimization as well. RiteTag Analytics offers downloadable reports, and also leads the user to his hardest working tags in the user's Optimizer.
- IdeasWatch: "Startup inspiration from the crowd." This is our best example of a CrowdGene-powered community site. If you need your own private social network, look at the functionality of IdeasWatch and contact me with your wish-list of how we could build something similar to suit your organization's needs.
I conceive and bootstrap social media tools into existence. For lean startups, I am your product and service designer, also versed in team-building and project management, as well as UX, functionality, business modeling, monetization, marketing and PR.
- RiteTag.comFounder, 2012 - presentCEO, Product designer, UX designer, public relations, marketing, business development
- IdeasWatch.comPartner, 2012 - 2014User experience, community development, social media marketing, PR
#mgtow #mensrights #genderequality
What the difference between a high-reach vs. a low-reach hashtag means for indie game and app devs "Freaking amazing site." #indiegamedev is 9 times bigger than #indiedev + Jack Dalrymple + Cap And Cut, LLC Jack's Full 3-hour workshop on Marketing f...
Allrighty, then :-)
Freaking amazing site. #indiegamedev is 9 times bigger than #indiedev -
Jack's Full 3-hour workshop on Marketing for Indies – PR, Social Media, and Game Trailers: http://www.immarketing.org/email-marketing/marketing-for-indies-pr-social-media-and-game-trailers/
One thing I learned from this wonderful article by is that Google search (like something else I know a bit about) is quite limited in it's access to Facebook updates and Tweets (Twitter). What's curious is why they don't have access to the Twitter Firehose. VK paid for it, as do many services. I'm guessing that Twitter will not provide it to Google - though it is for sale, from USD13K/month.
#twitter #search #socialsignals
RiteTag ya cuenta con análisis de hashtags en español
RiteTag es una herramienta muy útil para conocer qué tanto interés ha generado un hashtag antes de que difundas un tuit con el mismo. De hec
Twitter Instant | Replica of Google Instant for Twitter Hashtag Search
Replica of Google Instant to perform real-time fast hashtag search
Clever ways to avoid big business' call to #paytoplay | Listly List
Everywhere in Facebook, it's get more exposure - if you pay. In GooglePlay, they want us to translate our Android app promo page - but inste
Common startup problems and how to stay motivated.
Progress in times of difficulty It's been a few weeks and Project J.A.R.S. has hit a few snags. Like all startups problems arrive when our p
RiteTag – Hashtag Grading and Tweet Scheduling Tool
Discover how RiteTag can save you time and help your tweets get discovered!