- Pennsylvania State UniversityFilm, 1985 - 1989
- Universal Foreign Language InstituteJapanese, 1990 - 1991Japanese language course (Osaka, Japan)
Lean startup product and service designer, talent magnet. Experienced in user experience, community development, PR, business modelling and project management.
- RiteTag is a social media optimization service for anyone who needs to engage more closely with and reach beyond their followers. Just one feature, Optimizer, provides three ways to get hashtag suggestions, tag a post, and send or schedule to Twitter and/or Facebook - with time optimization as well. RiteTag Analytics offers downloadable reports, and also leads the user to his hardest working tags in the user's Optimizer.
- IdeasWatch: "Startup inspiration from the crowd." This is our best example of a CrowdGene-powered community site. If you need your own private social network, look at the functionality of IdeasWatch and contact me with your wish-list of how we could build something similar to suit your organization's needs.
I conceive and bootstrap social media tools into existence. For lean startups, I am your product and service designer, also versed in team-building and project management, as well as UX, functionality, business modeling, monetization, marketing and PR.You may want to circle me for:
• UX design
• Social Media Tools/Apps Features and Functionality Planning
• Lean Startup Team-Building and Project Leadership
• Personal & Startup Branding and Image Development
• Community Development, Engagement and Management
• Being Saul Fleischman. If you believe in pigeon-holing people, I'm an ENFP (Kiersey)
- RiteTag.comFounder, 2012 - presentCEO, Product designer, UX designer, public relations, marketing, business development
- IdeasWatch.comPartner, 2012 - 2014User experience, community development, social media marketing, PR
Thanks so much, Pam. If I can show you what I do with RiteTag - the site and the integrations - to get things done, video call? Just gmail me to set that up.
As you test and improve formatting over time, you may find yourself getting circled more and getting more interaction. Google+ posts are infinitely editable. Why not go through your old stuff, buff up headlines, change hashtags and reshare your best timeless posts?
#gplustips #plusonly #socialmediastrategy
Free/Low-Cost Tools the Self-Funded/Bootstrapped Startup Staff Should be Using: http://www.producthunt.com/osakasaul/collections/startup-bootstrapper-s-productivity-tools - I review numerous new tools and add only those I've tested and use myself. Welcome to suggest your favorites, Bootstrappers.
Twitter Instant | Replica of Google Instant for Twitter Hashtag Search
Replica of Google Instant to perform real-time fast hashtag search
Clever ways to avoid big business' call to #paytoplay | Listly List
Everywhere in Facebook, it's get more exposure - if you pay. In GooglePlay, they want us to translate our Android app promo page - but inste
Common startup problems and how to stay motivated.
Progress in times of difficulty It's been a few weeks and Project J.A.R.S. has hit a few snags. Like all startups problems arrive when our p
RiteTag – Hashtag Grading and Tweet Scheduling Tool
Discover how RiteTag can save you time and help your tweets get discovered!
5 Hashtag Tracking Tools for Twitter, Facebook and Beyond
Are you using hashtags in your social media campaigns? Do you want to find tools to help manage your hashtags? The right tools can help you