- RiteTag.comFounder, 2012 - presentCEO, Product designer, UX designer, public relations, marketing, business development
- OsakaBentures (Sakai City, Osaka, Japan)Social Web Apps Bootstrapping & SMM Insights, 2009 - 2014PR/Community Development/Social Presence for startups and entrepreneurs, Social Media Consulting, Project lead for internet startup projects
- IdeasWatch.comPartner, 2012 - 2013User experience, community development, social media marketing, PR
I design social media tools that benefit publicists, marketing people and anyone aiming to reach more people, relevantly. I initiate and also join projects worldwide, bringing them the benefit of my experience in product design, user experience, PR, business modelling and project management.
- RiteTag, a dynamic tool for hashtag optimization for anyone aiming to reach beyond your followers. Just one feature, Hashtag Optimizer, provides three ways to get tag suggestions, tag a post, and send or schedule for Twitter. In the works: posting to Googleplus, and posting/scheduling posts to Facebook and Twitter. RiteTag Stats show you which tags got you this and that, and your hardest working tags begin populating and re-ordering themselves in "top performing tags" in Hashtag Optimizer.
- CrowdGene: a set of .net code blocks designed to allow us to create a simple social network site for you that is based on crowdsourcing from your community.
- IdeasWatch: "Startup inspiration from the crowd." This is our best example of a CrowdGene-powered community site. If you need your own private social network, look at the functionality of IdeasWatch and contact me with your wish-list of how we could build something similar to suit your organization's needs.
I conceive and bootstrap social media tools into existence. For lean startups, I offer team-building and project management, as well as UX, functionality, business modeling, monetization, marketing and PR firepower.
My blog, with full contact details: OsakaBenturesYou may want to circle me for:
• UX design
• Social Media Tools/Apps Features and Functionality Planning
• Lean Startup Team-Building and Project Leadership
• Personal & Startup Branding and Image Development
• Community Development, Engagement and Management
• Being Saul Fleischman
- Pennsylvania State UniversityFilm, 1985 - 1989
- Universal Foreign Language InstituteJapanese, 1990 - 1991Japanese language course (Osaka, Japan)
People are proud of their phones, their gear and they think it's funny that I have a 16-year-old fax machine behind me when they see me in hangouts. When they jab me for that, I show them my 6-year-old mobile flip-phone. I have never been one to take my pride from owning stuff
- StartupsAnonymous blog, a project of our very own
Kind of a catch-22, eh? VC expects to see:
1. revenue history
2. growth in revenue
3. baked-in virality that's powerful enough to show a steady increase in viral coefficient
"Sir, if I could actually show you any of that, why would I be trading equity for cash? I'd be taking on customers, not investors"
Good piece here: http://pando.com/2014/03/31/startups-anonymous-what-id-really-like-to-say-to-investors/
#fundraising #venturecapital #angelinvestors
This is for Lean Startup people helping each other overcome what's blocking us.
When this is happening:
Japan-time (JST): 10 a.m. Sunday, March 23
U.S.A. EST: 9 p.m. Saturday, March 22
U.S.A. PST: 6 p.m. Saturday, March 22
GMT: 1 a.m. Sunday, March 23
It was long ago that I realised that the same people who would not guess with Adwords or their SEO decisions were doing exactly that with their hashtags.
Some people hashtag for the benefit of a small group, such as in the case of an event. Some people tag for fun. Others want to get their messages seen by topic-interested audiences - and especially by those who are not already following them. We think they would rather stop guessing. This fine article by shows how they can.
Hashtags are an important factor in helping get your social message seen by as many people as possible.
But how do you determine which hashtags to use? How do you know if your hashtag has been overused? or Is there a better hashtag you can use in your message?
can help you do all of this and more.
Read how RiteTag can help you make better hashtag choices here: http://socialthreesixty.com/make-smarter-hashtag-choices-with-ritetag/
Pin It For Later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/259308891019262141/
It used to be us round about the bottom.
#ritetag for #hashtaganalytics #monitoringsoftware
Check out the GIF for how I give attribution and optimize just one hashtag - in this share of the article, not with #RiteTag scheduling, but rather, using the RiteScore riding inside the Buffer #chromeextension .
Friends, I'm sharing with you because you've either worked on or advised us over the last 2+ years it took to get where we are. Thank you very much - from the RiteTag team.
I'm the product guy/founder, and I thought I'd tip you and readers off to what I demonstrate in the attached GIF. Once a user is set up and goes for a paid plan, they get the hashtag grading within Buffer. Yup!
But why schedule with RiteTag when you could have the RiteScore and our Associated Hashtags feature - within Buffer and it's integrations?
See, Buffer Awesome users could also be getting that (and one other RiteTag goodie) as Buffer value-added features, and without using RiteTag at all - if Buffer decides to use our API (going live this month). For the coming attraction, see items 1 and 2 in http://ritetag.com/rest-api
#apis #bufferapp #ritetag
And to boot, on two Spanish blogs, too:
#makeuseof #twitterhashtags #hashtags
5 Hashtag Tracking Tools for Twitter, Facebook and Beyond
Are you using hashtags in your social media campaigns? Do you want to find tools to help manage your hashtags? The right tools can help you
5 Hashtag Tracking Tools for Twitter, Facebook and Beyond |
Discover the hashtag tracking tools you need to make it easy to create, manage, track and report on social media hashtag campaigns.
#Ritetag hashtag scans: your embeddable hashtag smarts
Twitter hashtags used with the term "socialmediamarketing" Here is the RiteTag interactive visualization of the top 10 hashtags most often u
52 Métodos: Cómo hacer que tus Tuits sean Retuiteados
52 Métodos: Cómo hacer que tus Tuits sean Retuiteados Twitter. Lo has hecho parte esencial de tu negocio. Tienes seguidores. Escribes tuits.
To offer exclusive value or to offer an affiliate program?
When a user tells me "if you had an affiliate marketing program, I could promote your ," I think... RiteTag strives to provide exclusive val
Steve blank moneyball and evidence-based entreprenuership
Moneyball Evidence-‐Based Entrepreneurship & Investment Readiness Levels Steve Blank @sgblank www.stevebla
6 servicios para monitorear un hashtag en Redes Sociales
A la hora de administrar una cuenta de Twitter, tenemos que estar al tanto de lo que están diciendo de nosotros. Algunas herramientas de lis
A brand new value proposition for RiteTag: #ReturnOnHashtags
"Return on hashtags": using what gets desired results. We tried #sso - a term I coined, not single sign-on (way bigger, by the way), but soc
If your community does #crowdsourcing it should have a social network
The DNA of Crowdsourcing You’ve built a community. Shouldn’t you have a fully-functional crowdsourcing site? Here is my quick SlideShare pre
Return on hashtags using what gets desired results
#returnonhashtags Show me what I’m getting from my hashtags Show me which tags got me > real results, not this #tripe! >