And just for the RiteTag Chrome extension, nothing else!
The team is loving the questions, comments we're getting, and the registrations too, of course. I don't have the heart to let them know we just today released the Safari extension that matches the Chrome in functionality - and we've had that for Firefox for two months.
Instead, I offered this:
What we see are too many startups tweeting with one hashtag: the name of their startup. In G+, FB, where you have plenty of characters/post, great - it can be a way to classify your own posts do you can find them later. In Twitter, where you want to cut the waste, we suggest that it's more likely that people are searching by the pain your startup cures rather than your startup's name. Think like the searcher who would be delighted with your product. Research with https://ritetag.com/hashtag-search with that in mind. If you want to still use your startup name, remember your essential Rob Bass: "It takes two." Use that brand/startup hashtag with one that has high retweets, impressions.
#socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #smo
- Pennsylvania State UniversityFilm, 1985 - 1989
- Universal Foreign Language InstituteJapanese, 1990 - 1991Japanese language course (Osaka, Japan)
Lean startup product and service designer, talent magnet. Experienced in user experience, community development, PR, business modelling and project management.
- RiteTag is a social media optimization service for anyone who needs to engage more closely with and reach beyond their followers. Just one feature, Optimizer, provides three ways to get hashtag suggestions, tag a post, and send or schedule to Twitter and/or Facebook - with time optimization as well. RiteTag Analytics offers downloadable reports, and also leads the user to his hardest working tags in the user's Optimizer.
- IdeasWatch: "Startup inspiration from the crowd." This is our best example of a CrowdGene-powered community site. If you need your own private social network, look at the functionality of IdeasWatch and contact me with your wish-list of how we could build something similar to suit your organization's needs.
I conceive and bootstrap social media tools into existence. For lean startups, I am your product and service designer, also versed in team-building and project management, as well as UX, functionality, business modeling, monetization, marketing and PR.You may want to circle me for:
• UX design
• Social Media Tools/Apps Features and Functionality Planning
• Lean Startup Team-Building and Project Leadership
• Personal & Startup Branding and Image Development
• Community Development, Engagement and Management
• Being Saul Fleischman. If you believe in pigeon-holing people, I'm an ENFP (Kiersey)
- RiteTag.comFounder, 2012 - presentCEO, Product designer, UX designer, public relations, marketing, business development
- IdeasWatch.comPartner, 2012 - 2014User experience, community development, social media marketing, PR
Twitter Instant | Replica of Google Instant for Twitter Hashtag Search
Replica of Google Instant to perform real-time fast hashtag search
Clever ways to avoid big business' call to #paytoplay | Listly List
Everywhere in Facebook, it's get more exposure - if you pay. In GooglePlay, they want us to translate our Android app promo page - but inste
Common startup problems and how to stay motivated.
Progress in times of difficulty It's been a few weeks and Project J.A.R.S. has hit a few snags. Like all startups problems arrive when our p
RiteTag – Hashtag Grading and Tweet Scheduling Tool
Discover how RiteTag can save you time and help your tweets get discovered!
5 Hashtag Tracking Tools for Twitter, Facebook and Beyond
Are you using hashtags in your social media campaigns? Do you want to find tools to help manage your hashtags? The right tools can help you