Just $40 for a $144 annual membership with several other special never to be repeated benefits as well.
All that's in the browser extension for Chrome, Safari and Firefox. This week, more tools get added, and you also get to customize your RiteTag toolkit (extension) with just the tools you want. Change anytime.
Who wants to hear about Link Goodies, Crafter (6 people working all Summer on this alone), or AutoEnhance?
Saul's doing video call interviews the until the end of the month.
#contentmarketing #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatools
- Pennsylvania State UniversityFilm, 1985 - 1989
- Universal Foreign Language InstituteJapanese, 1990 - 1991Japanese language course (Osaka, Japan)
Lean startup product and service designer, talent magnet. Experienced in user experience, community development, PR, business modelling and turning nothing into something.
- RiteTag is a social media optimization service for anyone who needs to engage more closely with and reach beyond their followers. Just one feature, Optimizer, provides three ways to get hashtag suggestions, tag a post, and send or schedule to Twitter and/or Facebook - with time optimization as well. RiteTag Analytics offers downloadable reports, and also leads the user to his hardest working tags in the user's Optimizer.
- IdeasWatch: "Startup inspiration from the crowd." This is our best example of a CrowdGene-powered community site. If you need your own private social network, look at the functionality of IdeasWatch and contact me with your wish-list of how we could build something similar to suit your organization's needs.
I conceive and bootstrap social media tools into existence. For lean startups, I am your product and service designer, also versed in team-building and project management, as well as UX, functionality, business modeling, monetization, marketing and PR.
- RiteTag.comFounder, 2012 - presentCEO, Product designer, UX designer, public relations, marketing, business development
- IdeasWatch.comPartner, 2012 - 2014User experience, community development, social media marketing, PR
We've Lost Nearly Half Our Social Referral Traffic in the Last 12 Months
This is a little tough to admit. I’ve been failing at social media marketing. It feels weird admitting this, too: We as a Buffer marketing t
RiteTag ya cuenta con análisis de hashtags en español
RiteTag es una herramienta muy útil para conocer qué tanto interés ha generado un hashtag antes de que difundas un tuit con el mismo. De hec
Twitter Instant | Replica of Google Instant for Twitter Hashtag Search
Replica of Google Instant to perform real-time fast hashtag search
Clever ways to avoid big business' call to #paytoplay | Listly List
Everywhere in Facebook, it's get more exposure - if you pay. In GooglePlay, they want us to translate our Android app promo page - but inste
Common startup problems and how to stay motivated.
Progress in times of difficulty It's been a few weeks and Project J.A.R.S. has hit a few snags. Like all startups problems arrive when our p