Sascha, Gregorio, Ioan,
Here is some more input of mine from our discussion of yesterday morning. I couldn't link to Stephan W, Gary Pearce, or Chris Bamford.
The first photo is the cover of the book about the theory of NATURE'S MEND that I'm working on that is 400+ pages. I'm currently working on index and permissions. The second photo is the copyright page for my work.
Photo G+FIG 1 is my interpretation of current theory cosmic growth. Because it is hard to grasp how the Higg's Mechanism works I have made some turd-ish comments about the current theory cosmic expansion.
If you compare G+FIG 1 to G+FIG 5 they are similar, but are completely different dynamically and dimensionally. G+FIG 1 Current Theory is a 2 dimensional model with Time being the third dimension. G+FIG 5 is a 3 dimensional model with most expansion in x and y and limited expansion in z. If you also look at G+FIG 6 the Entropy Wave of the cycles of the cosmos the growth of the cosmos is under rapid inflation in the beginning and very slow expansion near the end (present time) thus at current cosmic observations the cosmic microwave background appears very homogenous. It is a uniform cosmos so a global metric is not required. However there are two global metrics in NATURE'S MEND: 1. Rate of Change of Cosmic Entropy; and 2 Rate of Change of Dark Energy. The challenge is how do we find, observe, and measure these two metrics.
G+FIG 2 is a drawing of the Singularity in NATURE'S MEND. Note because of the size extreme energy occurs inside with two additional forces (energies) stronger than the strong force. The dynamics inside the singularity cause it to begin to spin and pulsate like a cepheid variable star as I mentioned yesterday. The oscillations reach implosion and then you have a big bang explosion.
G+FIG 4 represents a cross section of the cosmic growth after the big bang.
G+FIG 5 was discussed above. Because of the directed detonation and centrifugal sling in the equatorial plane the x and y dimensions expand rapidly and the z dimension has limited expansion and results in a flat cosmos. Time is an independent fourth dimension. Spacetime does not exist in NATURE'S MEND. When the detonation and centrifugal energy runs out there is maximum entropy and the collapse begins and the entire cosmos recycles. See G+FIG 6.
G+FIG 7 Represents the moon's motion interrupting and deflecting the solar winds and the earths orbit allowing for the barycenter wobble and tidal motion to be modeled without gravity. Again gravity as a force does not exist in NATURE'S MEND. As Einstein said gravity is equivalent to accelerated motion allowing accelerated motion to be the cause and gravity to be only an effect (a result): the proverbial apple falls to the ground.
G+FIG 8 - 11 Is an internal look at NATUE'S MEND Singularity; the Knock Out Mechanism for Quark particle properties; fusion of hydrogen; and accelerator collisions. A new model for atomic construction comes about. The electron g factor limits have been modelled and they bracket the actual value of that has been measured to extreme accuracy of 2.00231930436153. Also the fission energy from a neutron and a U235 atom has been calculated and is within .002% of the measured value. Note that all of this has been done by me without any review, checking, and confirmation.
1. The concept of infinity does exist in quantum collisions in NATURE'S MEND because two colliding spheres have an initial collision area of zero resulting in an infinite pressure at the instant of collision. However the infinite pressure quickly dissipates in agglomeration of multiple quarks. See G+FIG 11.
2. The concept of randomness does occur on a cosmic level because the visible matter is not perfectly symmetrical across the cosmos, however it is balances in that randomness because of cosmic spin and expansion. Expansion is currently observed in the cosmos.
3. I think have shown that a singularity can exist in the beginning of each cycle of the cosmos at minimum entropy until the big bang.
4. Dark energy does exist, however it is currently dubbed dark because it hasn't previously been explained. In NATURE'S MEND dark energy is the pressure energy of the combination of the equatorial directed detonation of the big bang and the centrifugal sling of the singularity's spin.
5. I have to agree that current quantum theory, accelerator observations, and interpretations have serious issues.
I have been working on these and many other quantum and cosmic quandaries for the past 7.5 years. I'm at times astounded by what NATURE'S MEND modeling has revealed relative to all the issues in current theory and the crash between quantum theory and relativity. Gravity becoming an effect and not a force opens up a link between theories. Again this is the work of one crazy process engineer.
Hope you enjoy a peak into my work.
Sincerely and Respectfully,
kevin l olson