some pretty good points!
160 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 49 previous comments
- I always get such a laugh when people claim Android is too complicated or not "simple" enough... My 4 year old used an Android and manages to get around in it just fine, even with me switching launchers on him...
That whole "iPhone is for people that want simple" is crap and was sold by Apple marketing... If that's what you believe, Apple's marketing team has done their jobs quite well...Apr 23, 2012
- I keep waiting for someone to explain exactly how it is that Apple "keeps things simple"... Show anybody the button to open the app drawer and you've essentially showed them iOS... Again, my 4 year old uses a Motorola Atrix just fine, and that's still running Gingerbread.
Situational fluke or not, at the very least it shows that Android works in situations iOS doesn't...
It's funny that iOS camp consistently blasts Android for being inconsistent when the video clearly shows that maybe iOS should get its own house in order... Look for his part 2 video that's pits iPhone 4S against a Froyo device...
The average iOS user doesn't know or care about widgets, because they don't know about them... Almost everyone that owns an iPhone and sits next to me for a few minutes purchases and Android on their next upgrade...Apr 23, 2012
- 5 years ago IOS is much more smooth than Android. I guess they have tailored the OS for responsiveness and give up features like multitasking (and widgets). Now that the hardware has improved a lot so the responsiveness different between IOS & Android is much much smaller, as you can see in the video. Androids now has both features and responsiveness.
Also the interface of IOS has not been changed over the years.Apr 24, 2012
- i am sorry but if you compare a retina display (no matter how high the resolution is)to any AMOLED display, you will always choose the AMOLED screen.
Until the iPhone 5 Apple isn't leading the marketg for display technologies on smartphones anymore. And to be honest, a device that's getting limited by the resolution of the display, so it can't event show you the HD files on the screen in their native resolution... well i think he was quite frankly pretty nice to say it has tv-quality, because imho it's not even close to TV-quality anymore.Apr 24, 2012
- I actually appreciate people like you who don't give their preferred platform a free ride... I don't think anyone should get a free ride...
On the other hand I don't think the review is total crap... It visualizes many of the points I've been trying to explain for the while...
In that I'll have to admit that I really don't care much about resolution and such... I'm not a good reflection there, I'm fine with VCR on the tube tv.... Hehehe...Apr 24, 2012
- Apr 24, 2012