- University of GuelphPsychology & Computer Science, 1997 - 2001
- Harbour Online Writing ServicesOwner, presentFreelance marketing, tech, personal finance, and real estate blogger and copywriter. I write blog posts and website copy for B2B and B2C sites. My work appears at sites like Yahoo! Homes, Bob Vila, Yahoo! Education, IBM Midsize Insider, Iron Mountain, Webdesignerdepot, and Storagecraft.
- Yahoo! Homes (current)
- Bob Vila (current)
- Transunion (current)
- The Content Standard (current)
- Storagecraft Recovery Zone (current)
- Mad Mobile News (current)
- Web Designer Depot (current)
- harbouronlinewritingservices.com (current)
- Avamum on Hubpages (current)
- LovetoKnow (past)
- Moneycrashers (past)
- Speckyboy Design Magazine (past)
- IBM Midsize Insider (past)
- avamum.com (current)
- Marketing Analytics Today (current)
Teaching Kids About Money: Five Simple Tips for Parents
Teaching kids about money helps them develop financial literacy while imparting family values. Here are some simple ways to pass on your mon
Northwestern MutualVoice: How A Broken Foot Inspired An Entrepreneur To ...
When Christina Daves broke her foot in 2010, she discovered the opportunity for a new business among the inconvenience and pain of a broken
Northwestern MutualVoice: 3 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do Today To Prepare...
Some entrepreneurs say they’ll work forever. Yet there comes a point when most business owners want to retire and transfer their ownership i
The Ultimate Guide for Becoming an Idea Machine Altucher Confidential
The way to have good ideas is to get close to killing yourself. It's like weightlifting. When you lift slightly more than you can handle, yo
Why Your Social Media Posts Are More Popular Than You Think
Understanding your invisible audience is a key factor to your social media marketing. Here're some ways to respond and support this silent m
Freelance Writing: What You Need to Know About Launching Your Career
Launching your freelance writing career won't follow a single path, so it's important you know how to market yourself and your product.
How J-Schools Are Tackling the Demand for Data Journalism Skills | Media...
Gone are the days where journalists could boast about not being math peopl...
Our favorite tweets of the week: May 26, 2014 – June 1, 2014
Every week we tweet a lot of interesting stuff highlighting great content that we find on the web that can be of interest to web designers.
Cloud Computing Services: About Tech Escrow Agreements - Marketing Analy...
Businesses depending on cloud computing services may be able to access the source code should certain events, like bankruptcy, occur.
Social Media: Financial Services That Tweet and What We Can Learn From Them
Celebrities aren’t the only ones who tweet. Twitter gets results in the form of social media followers for banks and financial services. How
Off Grid Living for Beginners: 21 Ways to Get Started Now
Free downloadable guide. Off Grid Living for Beginners: 21 Ways to Get Started Now
Five Business Blogging Hacks You Need - Marketing Analytics Today
Use these five business blogging hacks to write better posts for your website.
Five Things I Never Said Before Moving Off The Grid - Avamum Off The Grid
Moving off the grid to a remote cabin in the Northwest Territories has changed more than my lifestyle - it's changed my vocabulary.