Tina is now 13 months old and we are having a tough time to make her sleep. Every night when we come to bed after wrapping up the day’s work, filled with tiredness, my little girl will start playing with her brother, my elder son. They are the perfect partn...
Hi There! Welcome to The Mom’s World! Christina - My sweet little girl was very eager to see the world on a special day in our family. Jan 18th 2014 was my elder brother's 1st wedding anniversary and that was the day God blessed our family with cute little ...
Hi There! Welcome to The Mom’s World! I'm Priya, a self-motivated woman from Chennai, the buzzing capital of Tamil Nadu, joined my hands with God chosen Soul Mate Arun on April 6th 2009. Blessed mother of two little ones – Daniel 5-years-old, born as a Prin...
- WiproSenior Software Engineer, 2009 - present
- Few MilesAuthor/Writer, 2009 - 2015
- Kaleidoscope: The Last DateCotributing Author, 2013An eclectic collection of twenty-five amazing stories, this anthology owes its origin to an international short story competition organised by Springtide.
- Uff Ye Emotions 2: 120 MinutesCotributing Author, 2013India's most loved story book. A collection of eleven award winning short stories.
- Seasons of Love: IthalgalContributing Author, 2014A collection of twenty award winning short stories.
- The Zest of Inlkings: A Life Full of ColorsContributing Author, 2014A collection of twenty-five award winning stories and ten poems.
- Love Stories Around Us: But...why it has to be you?Contributing Author, 2015A collection of twenty-four award winning stories
- A Little Chorus of Love: I'm all yoursContributing Author, 2015A collection of twenty-four award winning stories
I'm Saravana Kumar Murugan (Sarav) working as a Senior Software Engineer at Wipro Technologies. In five years and eight months of IT life, I worked at a customer site in London, UK for a year and currently I am working at a customer site in Hamburg, Germany.
My area of work has been primarily focused in the field of Application Re-Packaging and Image Engineering. I have also worked on Application Compatibility Testing, Application Discovery Consultancy, Deployment, Application Virtualization and a bit of development using C#. I have experience in various tools used in Windows 7 Migrations like SCCM, Wise Package Studio, InstallShield, ThinApp, VBScript, ORCA, RegMon, FileMon, PitcureTaker, InstallRite, Dependency Walker, VMware, SQL Server 2008 R2 and Visual Studio.
Wipro Technologies has recognised my work three times: Best Campus Joinee in 2010, Technology Innovation Wipro Spark Award in 2011, and PINNACLE GIS Awards in 2014.
Apart from being an IT Professional, I am just another soul trying to figure out what life is. I am a creative writer at Few Miles, where I dig in my hands at writing poems and short stories. I write under a pen name 'Someone is Special', as my pen name is a sweet dedication to a dream angel. I am born in this world to express my dreams, I do so as poems and prose. I do prefer poetry as it helps me to rhyme what I love to, and attain peace. Few Miles is a reflection of my obsession with romance, writing, photography and sharing my life (sometimes) in a meaningful and beautiful way.
My short story, 'The Last Date’ is published in the book Kaleidoscope: An eclectic collection of twenty-five amazing stories, this anthology owes its origin to an international short story competition organised by Springtide.
My short story, 'A Life Full of Colors' is published in the book The Zest of Inklings: a collection of twenty-five award winning stories and ten poems.
My short story, 'but...why it has to be you' is published in the book Love Stories Around Us: a collection of twenty-four award winning stories.
My short story, 'I'm all yours' co-authored with Simran Kaur is published in the book A Little Chorus of Love: a collection of twenty-four award winning stories.
I feel Someone Is Always Special For Something !
More about me.. Find it here..http://about.me/saravanakumar.murugan
- Velammal Engineering CollegeInformation Technology, 2004 - 2008
- Vijanthat Higher Secondary SchoolComputer Science, 2002 - 2004
Ginger Garlic Paste (Homemade) - இஞ்சி பூண்டு விழுது
Ginger Garlic Paste is an important item in Indian Dishes. It transforms the flavor of the recipe to a higher level.