- Sarah Stewart Holland ConsultingSocial Media Consultant, 2012 - present
- Salt & NectarCo-Founder, 2013 - present
- bluegrass redheadFounder, 2013 - present
- Paducah Life MagazineAssociate Editor, 2011 - 2013
As a writer, I find inspiration in motherhood, small town living, and the everyday celebrations that make life worth living. I am the founder of bluegrass redhead, a small town lifestyle blog. In 2011, I co-founded the cross-country life style blog Salt & Nectar, where I explore the balance between work and family, gender disappointment, and whether or not Kentucky is a best place to raise a family.
I have written essays on a wide range of topics from my (illegal) home births to why I take my children to church…despite my hesitance towards religion. Raising my family in a small Southern town also gives me a unique perspective often missing from much of the blogosphere.
- Transylvania UniversityPolitical Science, 1999 - 2003
- American University Washington College of LawLaw, 2004 - 2007