In case you missed it, Gmail now has custom picture themes. I've been testing it for awhile and love it. What picture are you using?
Introducing custom themes in Gmail. Find your perfect image and make Gmail your own.
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Hmm, I shall have to take a gander. I've been using the dark theme for a while now and could use something new. Thanks!Jun 19, 2012
- I just want a similar theme for all products that I use in Google Apps. Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Groups, google.com/ig should all be able to provide the same theme, for UI continuity across the apps. I use Google Apps for work, and for home, and I would like a different UI theme for my work stuff vs. my home stuff, so that they are distinguished visually.Jun 19, 2012
- I just like the way it is. Google decides the best, keeping simplicity in front line.Jun 20, 2012
- I agree with Mohsin. Keep it simple and light. Don't be tempted to sexy it up =)Jun 20, 2012
- It would be nice if I could have grabbed a background image right from GDrive with one of those picker dialogs. Is there a way to do that and I just didn't see it?Jun 21, 2012
- Sorry I missed your question! You can choose an image from one of your photo albums in Picasa Web / Google+.Jun 30, 2012
- Sarah, Hi:))
this is not a nice old editor of themes (which, I had in the old look Gmail), this is just a stupid general background
and why, not have separate sections colors and text colors.
Why so far, no arrows, to review the drafts?Jun 30, 2012
- I use a custom picture of Miku Hatsune. Now I can't close my GMail ever again ;)Jul 23, 2012