The bad guys are always out there, folks. We work hard to stop them, but always be vigilant. We will never ask for your password or other sensitive information via email. And remember, be wary of links, too -- always check your URL bar in your browser to make sure you are really visiting a google.com address.
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Everyone should enable 2 step verification for their Google accounts http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=180744Apr 13, 2012
- yep but anyone should able to activate it, that's not the case for anymore because it bugs and don't le me to use my account so I'm forced to stay on classic sign-inApr 13, 2012
- A lot of people don't realise that some sign-ins will need "application specific passwords" which should be generated by you in your accounts settings page.
For example - I needed an application specific password to use Gmail on my cellphone.Apr 13, 2012
- There will always be idiots out there looking for mischief. I suggest they enroll themselves in the North Korean space program as test pilots.Apr 13, 2012
- Once Google did ask for my password in Google wave. It was meant as a warning: never be this stupid again. I was not amused.Apr 14, 2012
- Which kinds of the information go fast, criminal or beneficial ? Would it be need us to think of global network ?Apr 15, 2012