Woo hoo! Router replaced! Can finally start my Google+ Hangouts again! Look for the event announcement for next week's hangout!
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- EA6500 (by ) It's fantastic!!!!Oct 23, 2012
- That's not one of the ones with Cisco Cloud Connect as default router management is it?
I think they've backtracked a bit since trying to impliment such...but that don't mean they won't try to slip it back in future.Oct 23, 2012
- Looks like things have changed a little. You don't HAVE to register for an account to manage your local router. You can manage it without the cloud account. Personally I signed up for it. LOVE that I can control my router from my phone when I'm out!Oct 23, 2012
- Just watch for terms of service changes!
If I may ask, what reason would you need to change router settings while away? I'm having a hard time thinking of one. Maybe I'm just not enough of a tinker-er.Oct 23, 2012
- how old are your kids?Oct 23, 2012
- 2 years old...just one child, but I think I know where you're heading with this. Not into locking down the computer altogether, just restricting the internet?Oct 23, 2012
- right, and sometimes you need to allow stuff on the fly.Oct 23, 2012
- Or deny something if you are going to be out longer than expected....Oct 23, 2012