- Sarah Dillon Translation ServicesFrench, Spanish, German, 2005 - present
- eCPD WebinarsMarketing Director, 2011 - 2013
- Bain & CompanyManager Assistant, 2004 - 2005
- Learning & Skills Development AgencyTraining Programme Administrator, 2002 - 2004
- Apple Inc.Trainer, 2001 - 2002
Translation. Words that work. Convincing content.
More about me: http://www.SarahDillon.com
About me and my translation activities
- I'm a professionally trained, accredited and experienced translator.
- I work from French, Spanish & German into English - never out of English.
- Attracting and retaining clients "remotely" fascinates me.
- I especially enjoy being location independent, and wouldn't have it any other way.
- I admire colleagues with business flair and a sense of professionalism.
- I blog occasionally.
- I love being a translator :)
- I'm interested in how experienced translators develop their careers and maintain their source and target languages over time.
- I'm a former director of eCPD Webinars, a company offering online professional development for linguists, translators and interpreters all over the world.
#AboutMeCircles - Read more about this project here.
1. Add me to these circles:
- Translator, traducteur, traductor, Übersetzer
- Translation, traduction, traducción, Übersetzung, Fachübersetzung
- French to English translator, vers anglais
- German to English translator, nach Englisch
- Spanish to English translator, al inglés
- French, français, francés, Französisch
- Spanish, espagnole, español, castellano, Spanisch
- German, allemand, alemán, Deutsch
- English, anglais, inglés, Englisch
2. If you have these circles, consider adding me:
- Online marketing for freelancers, solopreneurs, portfolio workers, remote workers, SMEs
- Copywriting, rédaction, redacción, Redaktion/ Texterstellung
- Technical writing, rédaction technique, redacción técnica, technische Redaktion/ Dokumentation
- Professional development, altprofdev
- Irish, Gaeilge
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
3. These circles might also fit but are not my core areas of interest:
- Solopreneur, freelancer, microbusiness owner, portfolio worker
- Translation news
- Translation training
- Translator associations, ITI, AUSIT, ATA, CIOL
- Online training, professional development, webinars
- Australia, Queensland, Brisbane
- Translation consultant, speaker
- University of WestminsterTechnical & Specialised Translation (German, French, Spanish), 2002 - 2004
- University of LimerickApplied Languages (Spanish, French, German), 1996 - 2000
Creative covers for Midori Traveler's Notebook inserts
If you've been making your own insert booklets, you'll have a supply of card that you use for the covers. One thing I've been using instead
The Global Small Business Blog: Lost in Anger Translation
LAUREL DELANEY: The Global Small Business Blog (GSBB) was founded on July 20, 2004 by Laurel Delaney (pictured) for the purpose of helping e
Page 2 - The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 06 - Mature - Literotica.com
Page 2 - Hank shares Jean with an office intern.
Hummingbird unleashed. Understanding the new Google Search Algorithm
How does Hummingbird work? We cannot tell it and very few has been explicitly told about it by Amit Singhal and others Google spokespersons.
Content Marketing Calendar Template & Resources | Content First
Download some of our most popular content marketing downloads, favourite resources and helpful tips, please help yourself and ENJOY!
Search Engine Land: News On Search Engines, Search Engine Optimization (...
Search Engine Land is a must read hub for news and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines such as Go
VoxForte - Contact Journaliste - Relation presse - Journaliste - scoop -...
VoxForte - faites-vous entendre !
Will on-line webinar* training ever replace face-to-face seminars?
The short answer has to be a firm “no”. When I started running webinars* over three years ago now, it was never my intention to usurp the im
The Trouble With Paying our Translators so Quickly! | Global to Local La...
Translators, like everyone else in the world, wish to be paid for their work in a timely manner. I understand this and, as such, our company