They buy followers and they pad and publish false reviews.
Mother's High Tea features inspiring speakers, notable networking and tea and treats. Children and well-dressed gentlemen are encouraged to attend! Event activities include a craft table, letter writing and photo booth. Won’t you join us?
Speaker announcements coming soon. #Cannabis #Colorado #Denver #Cannabusiness #MothershighTea #SusanSquibb #CannabisMaven #ChristieLunsford
Get your tickets here:
#mothershightea #Denver #Cannabis
On March 31, 1889 — 126 years ago today — the Eiffel Tower was officially opened to the public. The Tower was designed by Gustave Eiffel’s company for the 1889 World’s Fair that was to be held in Paris, to mark the 100-year anniversary of the French Revolution. From among over 100 artists, Gustave Eiffel, who was a prominent French engineer, and his team’s design beat out competitive designs — as Eiffel’s structure was the most audacious. The tower was constructed of 7,000 tons of iron and rose to a height of 300 meters (almost 1,000 feet), the tallest structure in the world for this period (and for 4 decades after its construction, until the Chrysler Building was built in New York City in 1930). Initially, it was built to serve only as the elaborate entrance to the 1889 World’s Fair and only intended to last for 20 years, but its soaring height, delicate lines, and airy volume grew on Parisians as well as tourists from around the world. Eiffel had been using his apartment in the Tower to conduct radio and wind experiments, and the Tower subsequently became an important communications and experimental hub. The growing French consensus was that the structure should be maintained as a tourist attraction (over 1,000 people visit the Tower every hour) and communications tower as long as possible. So although initially destined for demolition in 1909, the Eiffel Tower has become one of the most enduring symbols of architectural design and structure in the world today.
•Eiffel Tower, Paris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3vavzHlqw
•The History of the Eiffel Tower: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRnUlBhNirQ
• The Eiffel Tower by Bertrand Lemoine. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3836509032/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=3836509032&linkCode=as2&tag=historyknowledge-20&linkId=46376CSNE3LPRP6Z
• Eiffel’s Tower: The Thrilling Story Behind Paris’s Beloved Monument and the Extraordinary World’s Fair That Introduced It by Jill Jonnes. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0143117297/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0143117297&linkCode=as2&tag=historyknowledge-20&linkId=L3SKHPDYOGAY2JAJ
• The Tallest Tower: Eiffel and the Belle Epoque by Joseph Harriss. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1588321029/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1588321029&linkCode=as2&tag=historyknowledge-20&linkId=7FFC7KLMXS3JMKDR
•Eiffel Tower Beaded Bookmark. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1593593090/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1593593090&linkCode=as2&tag=historyknowledge-20&linkId=XVC3FIUBK77OC7IO
•Lego Architecture: The Eiffel Tower. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AW08UN2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00AW08UN2&linkCode=as2&tag=historyknowledge-20&linkId=GEDAXHT367O7PKMO
Left: Eiffel Tower, as seen from the Champ de Mars, Paris, France. By Benh LIEU SONG (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ATour_Eiffel_Wikimedia_Commons.jpg
Right Top to Bottom:
•Eiffel Tower at night with lights: http://wallpaperciv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Awesome-Eiffel-Tower-at-Night.jpg
•Eiffel Tower by the Seine River, Paris, May 2014. By Nicolas Halftermeyer (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AEiffel_Tower_by_the_Seine_river%2C_Paris%2C_2_March_2014.jpg
•View from the center of the bottom of the Tower looking directly toward the top of the structure. By Alec Smith (Image Mundi) posted on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AlecSmith-ImageMundi/posts/e5JhGeKb7vs
- George Mason University, Champlain College, FRCCComputer Networking
- @SaraCsitFounder, 2009 - presentSocial media, market research, marketing and consulting specializing in small businesses especially Cannabusiness, Cannabis, seniors and marketing to women. Connector and connected.
- Jacque Michelle Gifts and FashionStylist and Social Media guru, 2012 - 2015Part time stylist and social media guru for Jacque Michelle - a "clever little gift shop" in Boulder, CO. Buyer. Photographer, blogger, SEO, established and have grown Facebook presence, Twitter, Pinterest. Use analytics to determine how to target customers. Email marketing using Constant Contact. Market research.
- Wolffpak LockAwaySocial Media Strategist/Business Consultant, 2014 - 2014Acted as social media/pr/business consultant to Toni Wolff, CEO and inventor of Wolffpak LockAway. Attended trade shows, set up, grew and maintained across all platforms. Responded to emails, calls. Provided support and business advice.
SUNNY - The best solar case ever made! | Indiegogo
A groundbreaking solar case, that makes you completely independent from power outlets. | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to support the fun
Social Media Marketing Society - Social Media Examiner
The Social Media Marketing Society (from Social Media Examiner) is a place where marketers can discover the latest social media marketing te
Elon Musk's hyperloop is actually making progress (Wired UK)
When Elon Musk unveiled his idea for the Hyperloop in August of 2013, no one seemed sure what the next step would be