Want to know the difference between having a mobile-friendly website and a responsive website? Read our latest blog post!
I hope you'll follow along and support me in my journey for this amazing cause. http://www.the3day.org/goto/saraaisenberg
I'm on my way, and we're on our way to a world without breast cancer!
#the3day #dosomethinghuge #sarasyear #domore #bebetter #dfw3day #susangkomen #komen3day @susangkomen
Gery's responsibilities at MDPM Consulting are two-fold:
1) He communicates with our clients, addressing their needs, walking them through our web presence establishment and management processes, and serving as a sounding board for what's next in their digital marketing strategies.
2) He trains our talented team of SEO content managers to create optimized, original, accurate content that reflects our clients' businesses and helps them achieve their marketing and business goals.
Want to learn more about Gery? Read our blog post!
Want more information? Unsure if your website is responsive/mobile-friendly? Give us a call at (972) 781-8861 or read our latest blog post!
- What do you have that other dentists don't?
- How to Pinterest for your practice
- Still don't have a responsive website?
Jeffrey joined the MDPM team in 2013 and has quickly worked his way up to lead web developer. Want to learn more about why we consider Jeffrey the office caffeine connoisseur, which candy he loves, and - most importantly - what Jeffrey does for our valued clients? Read our latest blog post!
- University of North TexasEnglish, Spanish, 2010 - 2011
- University of Missouri–ColumbiaJournalism, English, 2008 - 2010
- SuretyBonds.comDirector of Educational Outreach, 2012 - present
- USA Today CollegeContributing Writer, 2011 - present
- Modern Dental Practice MarketingContent Manager, 2010 - 2012
Virginia considers legalizing gambling, enacting a surety bond requirement
Most legally-defined surety requirements include far more specific language, indicating that — as this bill continues to progress through th
MIAMI: Officials: 22 charged in Fla. insurance fraud ring - Business Bre...
A major fraud ring that staged fires and floods at South Florida homes to collect millions of dollars in claims from insurance companies has
Florida Medical Marijuana Heads To A Vote, Carl Hiaasen Has Field Day
Floridians will have a chance to vote on legalizing medical marijuana, the state’s Supreme Court ruled Jan. 27., setting up a major battle i
Illinois irrigation contractor bonds expire on February 28
“On a form provided by the Department, every irrigation contractor must provide to the Department an indemnification bond in the amount of $
David Downs moderates The Future of Music Creation panel at SF MusicTech...
Head's up: your humble arts+tech reporter moderates a discussion on "The Future of Music Creation" at the SFMusicTech Summit XIII on Tuesday
Wisconsin proposes increase for motor vehicle dealer surety bonds
Motor vehicle dealers in Wisconsin should pay attention to the progress of Assembly Bill 262. This excerpt taken from the full text of the b
Minnesota introduces surety bond requirement for operators of estate sales
“Subd. 2. Estate sale conductor bonding requirement. (a) Before entering into an agreement to conduct an estate sale, the estate sale conduc