- JrPixelsCo-Founder/CSO, 8 - presentJrPixels (junior pixels) is an entrepreneurial incubator that develops and creates products and services ranging from iOS / Android mobile apps, web-based solutions, to technology driven consumer goods. We create ideas that live in the future and we work hard to bring them to market. JrPixels was started to create our own proprietary products for both consumer and mobile app markets. The team was hand picked by co-founders Ryan M. Fuller and Jeff Shoemaker. While we were working hard on JrPixels products, we thought, why not bring this team to others. So here we are, ready to help you with your projects. www.jrpixels.com
- HB Realty Investments, Inc.Partner / Advisor, 8 - presentHB & GB Realty Investments is a privately held real estate investment firm that seeks to provide exceptional risk-adjusted returns to its investors through superior execution of carefully developed strategies. HB & GB executive management staff have corroborated for long tenures, ranging up to 25 years, through several public and private real estate investment venues. HB & GB Realty Investment's team has deep experience throughout real estate market cycles and multiple project phases including: acquisition, disposition, recapitalization, development, and investment management, across a broad range of property types within all major U.S. markets. The company, and or its principals, have engaged in real estate investment activities on behalf of investors, partners, or for its own accounts, across a portfolio of assets that has included almost 17,000 multifamily units with a cumulative transaction volume of approximately $350 MILLION.
- Hart Partners, LLC.Managing Partner, 2012 - presentHart Partners, LLC is a boutique consulting firm: strategy advisory, sales and business development, and integrated marketing for Emerging, Value, Growth & Start-up companies. We custom design your program to promote awareness and long-term credibility. We pledge to serve our client companies with the greatest integrity and honesty. Our logo is the representation of a handshake, which we believe binds us as partners with our clients.
- Gabriel Marketing GroupVP - Strategy & Market Development, 2014 - 2014Fully intergrated marketing and public relations for Technology centric start-up, growth, and value driven companies. http://www.gabrielmarketing.com Whether you’re launching a new product, re-branding an old one, or need to put a new twist on your brand, we help you manage everything, from strategic positioning and planning all the way down to your day-to-day marketing tasks. From market strategy and public relations to brand creation, social footprint and interactive services, we’re dedicated to helping high-growth tech companies transform their business and, in turn, the way the world works.
- KlickThruCo-Founder/COO, 2010 - 2013Advertising technology & digital media company helping publishers and advertisers monetize their web traffic and Ad inventory.
Progressive and diversified entrepreneurial sales, business development, marketing, and agency build-out experience for high-growth, value-driven, and start-up corporations (focus on early-stage Tech, Ad Tech, Mobile, Digital Media, IT, Energy, Services, Real Estate).
Successful in combining operationally adroit sales and business development, market strategy, integrated marketing, and corporate communications with strong qualifications in sales and business development management, operations management, agency build-out, transaction structuring, and negotiations.
Deliver strong and sustainable revenue and income gains in highly competitive business markets via thorough business asset analysis, competitive analysis, quantitative & qualitative sales and marketing analysis, cost reduction, process redesign, revenue growth, and performance management.
Specialties: Strategic Sales & Business Development / Sales & Business Development Operations / Quantitative & Qualitative Sales & Marketing Analysis / Business Asset Analysis / Corporate Communications /Corporate Development / Business Process Redesign / Performance Management / Commercial & Multi-Family Real Estate Investment
Daily reminders: Symbols over signs, faith over hope, common sense over the common, and the simple over the complex.
- Mary Washington CollegePolitical SciencePolitical Science, Public Policy, International Relations, International Theory, Regime Change, Classics, Philosophy, Religion
Retailers—The Next Digital Wave is Coming, Will You Catch it? By: Richar...
Retailers—The Next Digital Wave is Coming, Will You Catch it?
Can't stop laughing: Atmospheric re-employment is the climate change saf...
screen-grab image via Raw Story Actually, we've been laughing for two days, as have about 150,000 other YouTube users, at this poor, poor Di
GrayBug Raises $1.74 Million in Series A2 Financing
BALTIMORE, Md., March 10, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GrayBug, Inc., a privately held pharmaceutical company developing drug delivery therapies
While other VCs seek Unicorns, Indie.vc is all about that cashflow
While most VCs are busy searching for Unicorns, the mythical $1 billion and up startups that can define a portfolio, there’s a new firm in S
Record Year of Venture Capital Investments in Pittsburgh Region Driven b...
Venture capital dollars spent in the Pittsburgh region more than doubled from 2013 to 2014, according to a new report from economic and soci
Vitamin Weed? How Small, Daily Doses Of Cannabis Could Unlock Optimum He...
The chemical compounds produced by cannabis that cause the “high,” (phytocannabinoids) actually mimic chemical compounds human bodies alread
How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio - EconomicPrinciples.org
In this animation, Ray Dalio explains How The Economic Machine Works. He covers important points such as: deleveraging, long-term debt cycle
Sotomayor to Justice Department Lawyer: 'We Can't Keep Bending the Fourt...
Sonia Sotomayor stands up for the Fourth Amendment in drug-sniffing dog case.