Tonight, my support, and their good #customerservice, ended for me.
Verizon Wireless and Verizon (home phone) customer service (or lack thereof) has treated Jess and I with what may accurately be described as disregard at best and contempt at worst. It is becoming obvious that the Verizon #Brand is in decline.
They are over-priced, have nonsensical customer service protocol, and seem to favor their own sense of propriety and decorum over the needs of their customers.
So, like Ivan Illich, they too, no doubt, will suffer a similar fate.
- JrPixelsChief Strategy Officer, 2013 - present/ / JrPixels creates Consumer Products, Games, World Changing Data Apps, UI/UX Designs, and other fun projects for ourselves and our clients. We're using Smart-Big Data, Smart Content, and Search to solve consumer problems. We create ideas that live in the future and we work hard to bring them to market. www.jrpixels.com https://angel.co/jr-pixels https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/jrpixels www.jrpixels.com
- HB Realty InvestmentsAdvisor - Competitive Strategy, Market Development, Finance, 2013 - presentHB Realty Investments is a privately held real estate investment firm providing exceptional risk-adjusted returns to its investors through careful and strategic execution. HB executive management and staff have a tenured collaboration of 28 years through several public and private real estate investment venues. HB Realty Investment's team has deep experience throughout real estate market cycles and multiple project phases including: acquisition, disposition, recapitalization, development, and investment management, across a broad range of property types within all major U.S. markets. The company, and its principals, have engaged in real estate investment activities on behalf of investors, partners, or for its own accounts, and across a portfolio of assets that includes 17,000 multifamily units with a cumulative transaction volume of approximately $350 million. http://www.hbrealtyinvestments.com
- Eventure InteractiveAdvisor / Executive Director - Strategic Operations, IR, 2013 - 2015Capturing All of Life's Adventures! Eventure is developing the world's first mobile-to-web social application technology platform using machine learning to enable users' ability to capture, store, and share memories and events via a central calendar, text and video messaging, and mobile ad hoc networks. www.eventure.com
- Hart PartnersManaging Partner, 2012 - 2015Hart Partners, LLC is a boutique consulting firm: strategy advisory, sales and business development, and integrated marketing for Emerging, Value, Growth & Start-up companies. We custom design your program to promote awareness and long-term credibility. We pledge to serve our client companies with the greatest integrity and honesty. Our logo is the representation of a handshake, which we believe binds us as partners with our clients.
- Gabriel Marketing GroupAdvisor / VP Strategy, Market Development, Operations, 2014 - 2014Fully integrated marketing and public relations for Technology centric start-up, growth, and value driven companies. Whether you’re launching a new product, re-branding an old one, or need to put a new twist on your brand, we help you manage everything, from strategic positioning and planning all the way down to your day-to-day marketing tasks. From market strategy and public relations to brand creation, social footprint and interactive services, we’re dedicated to helping high-growth tech companies transform their business and, in turn, the way the world works. http://www.gabrielmarketing.com
- KlickThruChief Operating Officer, 2010 - 2013Advertising technology & digital media company helping publishers and advertisers monetize their web traffic and Ad inventory.
- Corporate Communications CorporationChief Operating Officer, 2008 - 2010Executive and board advisory, management, investor and public relations, marketing and communications, and BPM consultancy for domestic and international growth, middle market, and mid-cap companies. Subsidiary of Pacific International: www.pi-cap.com
Progressive and diversified entrepreneurial executive for growth companies.
As a managing executive, I succeed by combining strong business and project management within operations, sales, business development, market development, integrated marketing, and corporate communications models with strong qualifications in sales and business development management, operations management, transaction structuring, negotiations, corporate finance, and investor relations.
I have a demonstrated ability to drive value and growth via execution of sustainable operating models as well as revenue and profit gains in highly competitive business markets by thorough corporate and competitive strategy analysis, project management, quantitative & qualitative sales and marketing analysis, cost reduction, process redesign, and performance management.
Specialties:: Leadership / strategic planning / market development / corporate arbitrage / business, sales, and marketing operations / project management / strategic partnerships / business optimization / digital strategy / data analysis / performance management / negotiations / risk management / execution resources / corporate communications / finance
Daily reminders: Symbols over signs, faith over hope, common sense over the common, and the simple over the complex.
- Mary Washington CollegePolitical SciencePolitical Science, Public Policy, International Relations, International Theory, Regime Change, Classics, Philosophy, Religion
How to use mobile as a bridge between digital and physical
The evolution of mobile tech is closing the gap between digital and tangible planes. How can marketers use these advances to facilitate the
Recapping the highs and lows from U.S. VC in 3Q 2015
Though U.S. VC is not exactly undergoing a slump, the overall number of rounds has in fact taken a downturn over the past few quarters. Our
I lost my dad to Fox News: How a generation was captured by thrashing hy...
Old white people are drowning in despair and rage. Here's how my father lost his mind -- thanks to his cable diet
Retailers—The Next Digital Wave is Coming, Will You Catch it? By: Richar...
Retailers—The Next Digital Wave is Coming, Will You Catch it?
Can't stop laughing: Atmospheric re-employment is the climate change saf...
screen-grab image via Raw Story Actually, we've been laughing for two days, as have about 150,000 other YouTube users, at this poor, poor Di
GrayBug Raises $1.74 Million in Series A2 Financing
BALTIMORE, Md., March 10, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GrayBug, Inc., a privately held pharmaceutical company developing drug delivery therapies
While other VCs seek Unicorns, Indie.vc is all about that cashflow
While most VCs are busy searching for Unicorns, the mythical $1 billion and up startups that can define a portfolio, there’s a new firm in S
Record Year of Venture Capital Investments in Pittsburgh Region Driven b...
Venture capital dollars spent in the Pittsburgh region more than doubled from 2013 to 2014, according to a new report from economic and soci